Another day in the dales.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images

As always Moll, cracking pics and a good write up :good: Jealous of you guys and gals that get days out like that, would love to head out with a bobbery pack for a mooch with mine. Maybe one day.

Think it was Tomo that asked about the Rabbit hounds? (and for all those that don't like to see a Rabbit out numbered then look away!)

The Ryedale Rabbiting hounds. A cracking day out and one I'd reccomend to anyone who gets the chance to go along!

IMAG0025.jpg

Quick vid off the phone.

th_MOV00012.jpg