Another day in the dales.

There is plenty to say in 13 pages probably more by tomorrow but ask the Farmer about the amount of rabbits we have taken off his land in the last couple of years its in the hundreds !

No one is disputing that mate, carry on doing what suits you.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images

Some cracking photos and even though I have never or never will hunt like this I can see the benefits of it. Oh and I told you to have a break stick where Bull blood is concerned ;)

:laugh: I dont need it, but i suppose she listens to me....all she listened to yesterday was Garry swearing at her :laugh:

Moll - that's probably one of my favourite passtimes, with two or three good dogs (or more haha), you never know what you will push out or stumble across, as long as the chaos is organised and the dogs know their places, roles etc and gel as a team, it can be very productive, as the game dont know whats where and get less thinking time, so they make a mistake. Probably my most enjoyed days on the bunnys in the last couple of seasons has been out on the mountainside with johnnyboy68 watching the three dogs working as a team to push rabbits out of the cover, positioning themselves at various points to cut off the fleeing coney as it gets coursed down the sheer side by a team mate.

Now that does sound exhilarating :clapper:

You cant beat having terriers in with the mix. Yesterday, the lads were dumbfounded at the amount of rabbits Keepa marked and we got from the walls. Garry reckons she alone accounted for about 75% of the total. I know some people dont think mooching terriers are 'real working dogs' but for me they are just as valuable as a good lurcher. And have accounted for more than just rabbits and rats pre ban :D

A good bushing terrier is a good send. And the difference between one that chases stuff aboutand goes into bushes and one that really works cover is huge, bit like with ferrets, all of them work to a degree, but untill you have seen a real good un, you dont know what they can really do.

I never get you lurcher folks.........you moan because people dont work their dogs,you moan because they do.Theres no pleasing you.Put a few posts up about snaring and shooting hares feck me you should have seen some of the pm's i was getting,you would have thought i had murdered a kid or something....so thanks for the pm's you know who you are,as for thearting to RAPE and KILL my girlfriend a bit much for shooting or snaring a hare dont you think f*****g WANKERS.I will not name and shame its not my thing,you people know who you are and i know as well,as for saying at the next gamefair you will beat me up and my family just because i didnt course a hare which by the way IS ILLEGAL,then f**k you all,this is not aimed at all lurcher/dog folks just the few that f**k it up for everyone else.

MOLL. great pics as always,see you in march its on :laugh:

Welcome to the thread, you'll fit right in .

I never get you lurcher folks.........you moan because people dont work their dogs,you moan because they do.Theres no pleasing you.Put a few posts up about snaring and shooting hares feck me you should have seen some of the pm's i was getting,you would have thought i had murdered a kid or something....so thanks for the pm's you know who you are,as for thearting to RAPE and KILL my girlfriend a bit much for shooting or snaring a hare dont you think f*****g WANKERS.I will not name and shame its not my thing,you people know who you are and i know as well,as for saying at the next gamefair you will beat me up and my family just because i didnt course a hare which by the way IS ILLEGAL,then f**k you all,this is not aimed at all lurcher/dog folks just the few that f**k it up for everyone else.

MOLL. great pics as always,see you in march its on :laugh:

Welcome to the thread, you'll fit right in .

Thanks was feeling left out :air_kiss:

that is showing the arogant prick you are millet,

a man has his oppinion on a COMMUNITY forum and you speak down to him,

more then mac thinks it was a silly topic to put up but most havnt done,but again its not a good advertisement on the world wide web,

Anti or RSPCA or whoever you are it has been explained to the man/women many time's about that type of mooching by many folk but he choses to ignore the positive side of thing's and look's for the negative's..it's a bit of no brainer really..i or we would be better of getting piece of pork out the fridge and talking to that.. :blink:

MILLET, iam by far an anti i proberly take more rabbits in a week then you do in a season,

iam stating a point your an ignorant fuckwit i dont like,

but on the other hand you are a human being who i was taught to respect as a child,

But a man who travells miles to hunt hare pre ban and decides his dogs cant catch them and chases squirrels instead,and a man who feeds rat to let his terriers have easier kills in and around human habitation i have no respect for,

now mac has stated a point most of the board proberly agree with and your come back is to try to talk him down,

not really a nice thing to do,

have a good day,

dont no where you get your info from..plod. :laugh:

human habitaton was a remote farm. rats under concrete foundations. thats why they had to be drawn out..i am such a bad man killing therats ffs farmer didnt think so, he was well pleased..

what are you on about hares and squirrels for. do not have the foggiest what you are on about there.. your informant is well off the mark :blink: