Another day in the dales.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images

nothing like me whin,,,, im slim ;)

poor old teapot,,,, i love snaring ,, dont do alot,, mainly on paying jobs,, ive snared hares,, netted them,, and even shot them with the 12 g,, and rifle.................yep i prefer running them of course, no sport like it................but to get pm's threatning you,,, pathetic :censored:

Thanks TOMO :thumbs:

nothing like me whin,,,, im slim ;)

poor old teapot,,,, i love snaring ,, dont do alot,, mainly on paying jobs,, ive snared hares,, netted them,, and even shot them with the 12 g,, and rifle.................yep i prefer running them of course, no sport like it................but to get pm's threatning you,,, pathetic :censored:

Thanks TOMO :thumbs: I dont snare or shoot the hares for sport its when me or the good lady fancies one for dinner thats all,but liked as been pointed out i may be should not have mentioned it in the running dog section. :thumbs:

can you imaging how many pages you will get when millet takes the minshaw pup with you and the bobery pack :icon_eek:

hey tomo...remember Xena (the brindle) is a minshaw, best dog in the world "FACT!!"...lol. now this might add a few pages to "your" post Moll. I think your some kind of attention seeker..lol

I used to twist about snaring myself and hated it..but when you learn the advantage of it on unshootable or undogable place's it all fall's into place why it need's doing..crack on and good luck with whatever way you chose to hunt.. :victory:

• Like 1

moll never ,malice maybe a teasing fecher , you have to remeber this as yongstre s we done allsorts to find the best ferret get dogs kills , so no angel in my youth and tempreance , i remeber localy there was a old park next to house in public veiw some lads maybe 12 year old let rabbs go terrier mongrel greyhound chaseing them ,mother etc shouting at them, they got bagged up let go localy and now are a thriving populaition and sometimes there a real pest to some ,as the numbers swell in summer but cant be shot a s public and owned by the elecy board ,and as for snaring hares done it as youths 12 to14 , and why peop give you stick as some great runing land is denude of game and some guys go out all day for two get ahare or two , so someone snaringthere sport they take the huffe now if for some reson i never had adog about me pre ban , the wires would come out for the pot as ilee never get a gun well maybe

that looks like a fun filled `non serious mooch letting the dogs have their head and finding their own quarry :thumbs: the bounus is that you get to have a banter with good mates and watch your dogs work as you say the final bag is erelevant some good pictures as per the norm from you von :toast: as for the moaners get real :censored: you work your animals the way you want after all said and done your opinion is exactly that your OWN not every one elses

• Like 5