Another day in the dales.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images

its a joke to toby delaruis as he keeps goin on about gangs of dogs etc , nothing serous , hence spelld aunti wrong ahah ,lots of people hunt with a few dogs, mates do it in north east , beating woods out with litte teckels for a bolt pre ban etc been there ,good pics all the same ,

moll would never ever youre that an d if they have says that ,tell them to fech off, when im in america what you do is childs play for some to get dogs to go for game , som e hav lions cougar s de clawed to start pups etc , bears in big pens hogs in pens racooons in pens , your not that type so dont take them serous as i dont

moll would never ever youre that an d if they have says that ,tell them to fech off, when im in america what you do is childs play for some to get dogs to go for game , som e hav lions cougar s de clawed to start pups etc , bears in big pens hogs in pens racooons in pens , your not that type so dont take them serous as i dont

I'm just being a bit sensitive at the mo Whin. Firstly someone accuses Millet of baiting squirrels, something he has never done (He cant catch the bleeding things in the first place :rolleyes: ) Then you put that. :thumbs: