Another day in the dales.

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite :whistling:

A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for the most part, and the ground was really firm....actually frozen solid, the cars thermometers read -5 degrees. Better for us humans to walk on rather than the sink to your ankles mud it was last time, but not so good for the dogs feet and legs.

Today it was Russ, Garry, (With their dogs) Millet and Jimmy, with Jimmy's two dogs Smokey and a young terrier JJ. I took Boo again and this time took the tank, Keepa for a look out.

Another day of just mooching about enjoying each others, and dogs company, a walk about, bit of ferreting and a bit of dry stone walling, courtesy of Garry and Keepa. Nothing serious, no big numbers needed just good fun and the best chat and laughs. The type of days you would want to go to even if you did not have any dogs :thumbs:

Spring was definitely in the air as we had a lurve thang going on today, if you wanted to know where Garry was...just look for Keepa :D

They had even developed their own language..."Squeal, squeal, squeal" translated...."There's a rabbit in the wall Garry, here Garry, HERE GARRRRRRIIIEEEEE!" And whenever she called him, he went running :D

LangthW3.jpg

LangthW11.jpg

LangthW46.jpg

LangthW13.jpg

LangthW40.jpg

LangthW45.jpg

Believe me, the tank is a heavy little lump!

LangthW22.jpg

LangthW23.jpg

LangthW24.jpg

Boo decided to do the gentlemanly thing and restrain Keepa whilst Garry retrieved the rabbit :blink:

LangthW25.jpg

Unfortunately in true Boo style, he 'restrained' Keepa for most of the day again :icon_redface:

Sequence shots..

LangthW9.jpg

LangthW10.jpg

LangthW8.jpg

LangthW7.jpg

LangthW5.jpg

LangthW6.jpg

LangthW32.jpg

LangthW31.jpg

LangthW30.jpg

LangthW33.jpg

LangthW34.jpg

LangthW35.jpg

LangthW37.jpg

LangthW36.jpg

LangthW49.jpg

LangthW50.jpg

Random shots

LangthW41.jpg

LangthW44.jpg

LangthW2.jpg

LangthW19.jpg

LangthW43.jpg

LangthW42.jpg

LangthW52.jpg

LangthW20.jpg

LangthW39.jpg

LangthW4.jpg

LangthW26.jpg

LangthW1.jpg

LangthW17.jpg

LangthW51.jpg

LangthW18.jpg

LangthW12.jpg

LangthW27.jpg

LangthW14.jpg

LangthW38.jpg

LangthW16.jpg

LangthW15.jpg

LangthW21.jpg

LangthW28.jpg

LangthW47.jpg

Who put that fence there!? :laugh:

LangthW29.jpg

Proof the useless whippet can jump :D

LangthW48.jpg

19 rabbits EOD.

LangthW.jpg

Thank you again gents for a fabulous day out, well worth the early morning and long journey. These are the best type hunting days in the world. :boogy:

• Like 18

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images