heres the story, 2 years ago i was asked by the owner of an estate (2000 acres) to help out with the fox control during the spring and early summer, year 1 produced 60 odd foxes (1st Feb-1st Aug), year 2, 40 odd and this year 20 to date. whilst out checking my wires every morning i think to myself, lot of magpies, might as well set a larson. 80+ 1st year, 40+ last, your'e getting the picture now ar'nt you. having caught a mink or two last back end thought i would start early this year 7 to date. anyway numbnuts now wants me off the estate because i'm "taking over", this from a man who dos'nt set a tunnel trap on the place and calls predator control going out every thursday night with a lamp. 9000 birds go into the pens they don't shoot 40% where do the rest go?

fortunately the owner of the estate has told me to keep going, but i now have to watch my back and jump through hoops to satisfy dickhead.

Sounds just like the keeper i worked with is he old :censored::censored: