10ft dig

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Foxing machine thats a sort of silly statement,what would people do,leave the dog down there,put the dog in its up to you to dig it back out,good dig by the way,well done.

You beat me to it fat man, You have to be prepared for anything, drop a dog in a simple enough looking spot and you could be in for a long dig you cant just leave them. Its always the same all part of

Posted Images

WELL DONE YOU'S AND THE TERRIER, LOOKS ALOT HARDER THEN WHAT WE HAD OTHER WK, WE DUG 9FT AFTER A FOX WAS RUN TO GROUND, WELL I SAY GROUND, IT WAS A BIG MOUND OF TOP SOIL THAT HAD BEEN DUMPED THAT OLD CHARLIE HAD MADE HIS HOME IN, IT WAS A PEACE OF PISS TO DIG, ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE, ATB

well done mate great stuff. most people wouldent dig that far lol. all i can say is your keen. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Foxing machine thats a sort of silly statement,what would people do,leave the dog down there,put the dog in its up to you to dig it back out,good dig by the way,well done.

he's just like you then! sat at a computer chatting shite about digging are you going get some pics up this season!!! I only read this forum and never post but i just cant help myself.

Bushtucker,i dig my dogs no matter what dept they go,after all its up to you to get them back out safely after they have done a job for you,as for pics i have said before i dont do em,never have.

• Like 1