a quick dig

hi all me and 2 members from the site went for a walk around some ground we have with my 2 terriers and 3 other dogs anyways we went to check a couple of earths the first earth it looked spot on but none of the dogs marked it so we went to a big earth about 15 plus holes the dogs were marking this time :yes: so i was sure thare was someone at home but i thought with the 2 terriers not doing alot i was thinking of what bitch to put to ground so i put the black bitch in she went in then back out and back down like a rocket then after a few mins she was baying so we left her to settel down then started to dig we broke in after 30 mins or so and she was working away fine i was chuffed so we took the bitch out and despatched of the qurry a good result allround

dogs515.jpg

• Like 1

hi all me and 2 members from the site went for a walk around some ground we have with my 2 terriers and 3 other dogs anyways we went to check a couple of earths the first earth it looked spot on but none of the dogs marked it so we went to a big earth about 15 plus holes the dogs were marking this time :yes: so i was sure thare was someone at home but i thought with the 2 terriers not doing alot i was thinking of what bitch to put to ground so i put the black bitch in she went in then back out and back down like a rocket then after a few mins she was baying so we left her to settel down then started to dig we broke in after 30 mins or so and she was working away fine i was chuffed so we took the bitch out and despatched of the qurry a good result allround

dogs515.jpg

well done mate :thumbs: atb