FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

If you where closer Ginny i would love to take your pup out for a mess about..i don't find anything more satisfying than bringing a pup on and whatching them grow and progress.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and not interupt her training when she is ready to be entered on the bunnie's..she is busting to catch now but i still think she has a little bit more growing to do so i will just keep patient for now.. :yes:

Here she is at 6wk's..

img8505so.jpg

And now 8mth old today..

newseramachick006.jpg

Looking well :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

She has hit 10 mth old and i have been doing bit's of lamping with her local to me with very little joy..but her jumping and recall are coming on a treat..

I was of out lastnight ond a mate's permission and what a wild one it was..they was bunnies all over but because of the lay of the land a adult experienced dog was needed..if i did have a experienced dog i would of been into double figure's...but instead i had Lil.. :D ..

Joking aside i was over the moon with her performance lastnight..she done the usual puppy thing's like not running the right way and missing them in cover that a older dog would of nailed them in..but that will come in time..she looked like a grass cutter on some of the one's she ran chomping at the grass with her mouth trying to grab them.. :D ..she did miss a fair few but her recall and return was good with very little hunting up.. she did nail 3 though :yes: ..1st one retrieved about 5ft away from me..2nd one about 3ft away from me and the 3rd one was placed in my hand.. :boogy: ..

The only down side to the night was when i skidded down a ditch and ripped the arse right out of my mole skin's .. :D ..

Hopefully i will be back out again tonight and with a bit of fine tuning and experience i can see her turning into a handy little dog.. :thumbs:

lilbunniesonthelamp005_zpse62c5a53.jpg

• Like 3

She has hit 10 mth old and i have been doing bit's of lamping with her local to me with very little joy..but her jumping and recall are coming on a treat..

I was of out lastnight ond a mate's permission and what a wild one it was..they was bunnies all over but because of the lay of the land a adult experienced dog was needed..if i did have a experienced dog i would of been into double figure's...but instead i had Lil.. :D ..

Joking aside i was over the moon with her performance lastnight..she done the usual puppy thing's like not running the right way and missing them in cover that a older dog would of nailed them in..but that will come in time..she looked like a grass cutter on some of the one's she ran chomping at the grass with her mouth trying to grab them.. :D ..she did miss a fair few but her recall and return was good with very little hunting up.. she did nail 3 though :yes: ..1st one retrieved about 5ft away from me..2nd one about 3ft away from me and the 3rd one was placed in my hand.. :boogy: ..

The only down side to the night was when i skidded down a ditch and ripped the arse right out of my mole skin's .. :D ..

Hopefully i will be back out again tonight and with a bit of fine tuning and experience i can see her turning into a handy little dog.. :thumbs:

lilbunniesonthelamp005_zpse62c5a53.jpg

+1

Great stuff mate, glad to hear they're all starting to show promise. :victory:

• Like 1

Brilliant stuff..all the stockbreaking,jumping,recall,retrieving practice over these past few months is all coming into play just now? Now the rest is really upto her,the foundations have been set so here's hoping she can build on whats been layed?...good luck,i'm sure you'll get some enjoyment from Lil as well as getting drove mad at times haha...ATB Andy

• Like 1