FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

A litle mess about tonight with my mobile.. :D ..i i will try o get some better stuff up tomorrow.. :whistling:

http://s1238.photobu...trieving001.mp4

Great to see all your work come to fruition,..some nice retrieves,..but don't overdo it... :yes:

The squeaky hamburger is great for getting a dog's attention,...but, now you have got the bitch into the swing of things,..fetching real pretty,.I would maybe cut out the squeaker..

I know it is a superb training aid,...and obviously achieved the desired result...so, maybe change the dummy object..The gal has to squeaze and nip Big Mac, in order to get the squeak reward,.if she tries that business with a live and kicking rabbit,.well,.it could get,.emotional :thumbs:

Just my thoughts , and I might well be totally wrong...

However,..well done to you both... :clapper:

:thumbs: @ Chalky..yes Frankel she will chase and fetch anything and that squeaky toy is one of the many thing's she put's on my knee when i'm sat on here typing shite.. :D ..regarding that squeaky toy i fooked it last night while she was having swimming lesson's a retrieving it out of a pond for me.. :cray:
Guest born to run1083

:thumbs: @ Chalky..yes Frankel she will chase and fetch anything and that squeaky toy is one of the many thing's she put's on my knee when i'm sat on here typing shite.. :D ..regarding that squeaky toy i fooked it last night while she was having swimming lesson's a retrieving it out of a pond for me.. :cray:

My bitch does it 24/7 if I don't throw it she takes it back to her you box and brings another toy she never quites lol sometimes gets head doing especially when she throws them to me in the bath

• Like 1

The Burger now 'sleeps wid da fishes'.... :D

:laugh: ..Happy birthday Chalkie fella :toast: ... all you have to remember is the more birthdays you have the longer you live ;) ..keep on keeping on :thumbs:

The Burger now 'sleeps wid da fishes'.... :D

:laugh: ..Happy birthday Chalkie fella :toast: ... all you have to remember is the more birthdays you have the longer you live ;) ..keep on keeping on :thumbs:

Have a good one Chalky :drinks: and don't kill too many bunnies today.. :D

Guest born to run1083

I'll have to try and get hold of one FUGI..do they float.. :hmm:

Good ones do, to my understanding I think it's how gun dogs are trained to retrieve from water.

• Like 1

Here you go chalky the hamburger lives.. :D ..she just got into the swing of thing's and the farmer appeared as you can here me say ok there at the end..not too worry i had a long friendly chat afterward's and dog's are not allowed in the pond.. :whistling: ..we will see.. :D ..i'm not a geordie but if you do not like the north east accent turn the volume down.. :laugh: :laugh:

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/Millet2/?action=view&current=Lilwater001.mp4