FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

About time something could calm her :D

a can see where ya coming from moll but has a rule a tinge a pain usuallyputs these types in the place . there like a child with hyper disorder , if this dont help the next step would be medication , ha ha ha , i hope this his taken has banter and dont upset the sheperd . but channeled correctly can be a big plus , oned will have to only have possibly four hrs sleep the rest continious on the move , to keep the little yellow eyed monster content , ha ha ha lurchers for ya atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

About time something could calm her :D

a can see where ya coming from moll but has a rule a tinge a pain usuallyputs these types in the place . there like a child with hyper disorder , if this dont help the next step would be medication , ha ha ha , i hope this his taken has banter and dont upset the sheperd . but channeled correctly can be a big plus , oned will have to only have possibly four hrs sleep the rest continious on the move , to keep the little yellow eyed monster content , ha ha ha lurchers for ya atb bunnys.

It's me that needs the medication when she comes to visit :laugh:

I have never known a dog like it, always on the go, never stops....and scarily intelligent! Not just saying this because she is my pals dog, but she is going to be a special little dog, you can just see it in her, everything she does. I thought some of mine were intelligent dogs till i met this pup ;)

She actually proper poleaxed me last weekend, straight into the back of my legs, i went down vertically, head bounced off the ground, i thought i was going to end up in hospital i went down so hard and fast....she just kept on running :laugh:

• Like 1

Actualy bunnys it was the other way around.. :D ..my brother wanted his pup tiring out so it was placed in the garden with lil..after 10 minute's the pup had to be picked up as lil would of went on too long..on her own though while out for her nightly walk she is bang on and rarley leaves my side and when she does it's to scent the ground where a rabbit has crossed my path but she quickly come's back to me when called..but when out with the other dog occasionaly she will run about like a nutter from start to finnish..the only bad thing i can say about the pup is she is wary of stranger's and put's her hackle's up at them as though she want's to bite them..but i'm sure this will pass with a lot more socializing.. :victory:

Actualy bunnys it was the other way around.. :D ..my brother wanted his pup tiring out so it was placed in the garden with lil..after 10 minute's the pup had to be picked up as lil would of went on too long..on her own though while out for her nightly walk she is bang on and rarley leaves my side and when she does it's to scent the ground where a rabbit has crossed my path but she quickly come's back to me when called..but when out with the other dog occasionaly she will run about like a nutter from start to finnish..the only bad thing i can say about the pup is she is wary of stranger's and put's her hackle's up at them as though she want's to bite them..but i'm sure this will pass with a lot more socializing.. :victory:

the growling and hackles thing has you put it , i dont consider to be a bad thing in fact i see that has a plus and would harness it in the correct manner , training and knowing when one his friend or foe his a factor i look for guarding instincts etc. i hunt primalry on my own these days i know at my age it may not be the ideal but one on one brings the very extremes out of any animal all in all one can see what one his really made off . atb bunnys.
  • Like 4

millet i have owned sheperd ype lurchers that were sof has an halfpenny banock , but under certain conditions in the field were like having another to men on board thes qualitys plus the desire to work and please are to me what these types shoiuld have in abundance . pot dogs mooching lamping all edible game , modern collie xs on the whole domnt seem to have rhese qualitys other than the back bitrs which his has we know induced through fear your pup seems to have a good qualitythat on days of past was expected from the lurcher atb bunnys.

• Like 1

I'm not sure of the finnished hight but i would hazard a guess between 24/25in .. she is still a little bit of a unsteady running style at the moment but the bone growth should be done come september.. i will hold back a month or two if need be..

I'm not sure of the finnished hight but i would hazard a guess between 24/25in .. she is still a little bit of a unsteady running style at the moment but the bone growth should be done come september.. i will hold back a month or two if need be..

how tall his she now millet his she ten mths now atb bunnys,