FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

Yes mate..dropped 17 rabbit's for her yesterday..i am mainly consentrating on 2 x 6mile bike ride's per day then on the mill at fast speed to finnish the night of..i will get some pic's up of a fit May 1/2 grown leveret she nearly nailed 2 day's ago..after a 5 minute coarse on the lamp..

That's the way to do it..... Lol

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

Yes mate..dropped 17 rabbit's for her yesterday..i am mainly consentrating on 2 x 6mile bike ride's per day then on the mill at fast speed to finnish the night of..i will get some pic's up of a fit May 1/2 grown leveret she nearly nailed 2 day's ago..after a 5 minute coarse on the lamp..

millet ill tell ya for nought fella ya asking for problems , way to much for any pup under six mths , exercise to a degree his fine but one can go overboard , and usually wirh those who seem to never tire , the damage his done before one sees it atb bunnys

millet ill tell ya for nought fella ya asking for problems , way to much for any pup under six mths , exercise to a degree his fine but one can go overboard , and usually wirh those who seem to never tire , the damage his done before one sees it atb bunnys

Sarcasm is lost on you.

• Like 4

Sarcasm is lost on you. scarcasm or bull shit , just about right , atb bunnys.

Taxi for bunnys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think Lil is pretty similar in looks to my old bitch Kelsey who sadly passed away last March just shy of her 16th birthday..they are actually pretty closely related lol...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

book153PatchandKelsey.jpg

• Like 4

Taxi for bunnys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: taxi dont ya mean a f*****g zima frame ha ha ha atb bunnys.

• Like 1

I think Lil is pretty similar in looks to my old bitch Kelsey who sadly passed away last March just shy of her 16th birthday..they are actually pretty closely related lol...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Looks like she was a handy dog this is a good post good luck with the pups lads.

book153PatchandKelsey.jpg

• Like 1

You might of worked it out now Bunnys that i was taking the piss.. :D:victory:

:thumbs: That's why she looks in such good shape :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...