Sign in to follow this  
Millet

FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

pup looks well, she is starting to look like a proper lurcher now. reminds me of my dads old bitch kelsey...

kelsey will be an aunt to that pup. i have sent u a pic of her before.

• Like 1

Frankel will you PM me some picture's when you get 2 minute's.. :victory: ..i have started walking her on her own a bit more as she messes about too much when they is other dog's around..when on here own she consentrate's a lot more and she has a cracking nose which she has used to flush load's of pheasant's aswell as finding vole's in junkus rush..im deffinitely going to have some fun in several month's.. :D .

She is turning into a cracker Millet... And by the looks of things shes getting schooled perfect

• Like 1

i will send them defo... my internet been down so im just on my phone at the moment.. got a little job to do for simoman as well..

get then pics on one for the pot as well haha

get then pics on one for the pot as well haha

Sorted.. :thumbs: .

Looking good, looks like your both havin fun bringin her on, bet you cant wait to take her to the next level :thumbs:

• Like 1

It's been a while so i thought i would stick a few picture's up.. :D ..i have been taking her out with Ianb with his scatter gun and rimmy which she is taking too like a duck to water an is not phased by the bang's..quite the opposite and she is wanting to run in the direction of the shot..i blasted a rabbit yesterday and after a short spell of messing about she brought it to me ..as soon as i pick the gun up now she is bouncing of the back door to get out and when she is out she stand's staring at the roof..i cracked this feral earlier an after a bit of playing with it she i eventually of a couple of half hearted retrieve's..here is several picture's she will be 6mth old next week if my date's are correct.. :victory:

38852090.jpg

99931184.jpg

82354357.jpg

• Like 4

Guest thebigdog

stunning wee bitch, a credit to you millet. :thumbs:

• Like 1

She's looking good,a picture of health,and it's great to see how well she's developing :thumbs:

• Like 1

She change a bit now Millet, Starting too get the shape now. Shes had the best of starts i know that :thumbs:

• Like 1