FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

Shes shooting up now mate..

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You can have whats in my freezer millet when I move if you need more grub...

I'll take what bunnies you dont need dirt bag..i have around 50 here in the freezer to mince so i will make a day of it with the mincer for me and Moll.

, she looks some size compared to mine.

Some of the picture's make her look bigger than she is matey...she is around 21 1/2in at the moment and at 5mth and 1wk old she should make a handy size just like the rest of the pup's... :thumbs: .

, she looks some size compared to mine.

Some of the picture's make her look bigger than she is matey...she is around 21 1/2in at the moment and at 5mth and 1wk old she should make a handy size just like the rest of the pup's... :thumbs: .

Bron is just a tad over 20 but looks a little racier, been having trouble keeping any weight on her......Lil looks real steady round the sheep, well done mate a credit to you.

looks scared of them lambs.it might be you standing over it with the camera brainwashing it.

You got me sussed. The swinging watch on a chain and cattle prod does it everytime :yes:

"Look into my eyes lens, into my eyes lens not around my eyes lens"

• Like 1