Sign in to follow this  
Millet

FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

That pup is looking mighty fine matey

• Like 1

Shes shooting up now mate..

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You can have whats in my freezer millet when I move if you need more grub...

Looks spot on that pup mate. I'm off out with mine now keep them familiar with the wooly backs. shes a credit to you that one mate.

• Like 3

Looking bang on mate, my stock training as gone well, she looks some size compared to mine.

• Like 1

Shes shooting up now mate..

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You can have whats in my freezer millet when I move if you need more grub...

I'll take what bunnies you dont need dirt bag..i have around 50 here in the freezer to mince so i will make a day of it with the mincer for me and Moll.

, she looks some size compared to mine.

Some of the picture's make her look bigger than she is matey...she is around 21 1/2in at the moment and at 5mth and 1wk old she should make a handy size just like the rest of the pup's... :thumbs: .

, she looks some size compared to mine.

Some of the picture's make her look bigger than she is matey...she is around 21 1/2in at the moment and at 5mth and 1wk old she should make a handy size just like the rest of the pup's... :thumbs: .

Bron is just a tad over 20 but looks a little racier, been having trouble keeping any weight on her......Lil looks real steady round the sheep, well done mate a credit to you.

looks scared of them lambs.it might be you standing over it with the camera brainwashing it.

You got me sussed. The swinging watch on a chain and cattle prod does it everytime :yes:

"Look into my eyes lens, into my eyes lens not around my eyes lens"

• Like 1

Damn i must be doing something wrong Ferret Features... :blink: ..can you PM me some help so that i can get her killing the lamb's and chasing sheep..

• Like 4

Young un is coming along just grand mate...not long until winter now lol..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 1