• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dig to my bitch today ran to ground by the hounds

the winter digging collection by prada

Posted Images

dig to my bitch today ran to ground by the hounds

Which one is she hairy hole.. hope ya have something lined up for us for tuesday and wednesday, lol,

ps do me a favour and leave the PB bag at home when we come up :laugh:

was talkin to the other fella he was on about fishin.u no me anyting with the dogs and im there that fishin lark is a pain in the nutsack.are u bringin the muts with ye.use always seem to arrive when theres a full moon.

We are fishing on the wednesday, but free tomorrow for a bit of gardening and then lamp at night. Going to try get up nice and early to ur gaff.

will cover up that man bag with the duc tape you blaged out of me jeep....hee hee hee

Dave are you free for a lamp tomorrow in the jeep??

i am ,if yous get down early we can go at snipe and wood cock for a few hours and then a lamp.

i never heard of digging snipe or woodcock :laugh: bring ur shovels lads :yes: :yes: :tongue2:

will cover up that man bag with the duc tape you blaged out of me jeep....hee hee hee

i am ,if yous get down early we can go at snipe and wood cock for a few hours and then a lamp.

i never heard of digging snipe or woodcock :laugh: bring ur shovels lads :yes: :yes: :tongue2:

and if we have time we will drop of and get digger hi heels to go with his hand bag :rofl: :rofl: :feck::notworthy:

and if we have time we will drop of and get digger hi heels to go with his hand bag :rofl: :rofl: :feck::notworthy:

was that a snipe or a woodcock :hunter: i forgot my glasses

was that a snipe or a woodcock :hunter: i forgot my glasses

:laugh: :laugh: ya better have ur glasses on tomorrow ,,are we still on?, lunch is just on the cooker for tomorrow.. :thumbs: :thumbs: