• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did he walk with crutches by any chance :whistling:

There's also a saying, think before you type.

YOU FELLAS SEEM TO KNOW SOMEONE OF THAT PERSUASION , I COULD'NT COMMENT ..........   who do I know of this description, I cant think of anyone???

oxford game is a type and not just a club i have kept o.e.g for years and still have some very old strains , the show scene has seen some very drastic variations to the oxford type due to an influx of american blood ,it is correct to say that o,e,g went to irland and then to america but we must remember this was long ago and the birds that come from there now have been crossed countless times to get to the strains that are present today. in saying that some strains still resemble true english blood the wingate brown reds for example, the oxford game of todays show scene are narrow instead of broad chested and they for the most part are far less game and before any one pipes in i am not compareing to the cumberson carlise type birds that in my opinion dont deserve to be called game . all the best and this is just my opinion and not meant to offend

i dont keep show birds ,my birds wont win shows but [bANNED TEXT] put against other english they show there tru worth and if put against americans all be it they are slower but if they are not stopped in the first few pittings 9 out of ten will be victors.my birds are to broad in the chest for many show judges and yes the gingers do come from america as you say as writen in many new books that are abuot today but inow what a good english bird should be and know wat americans are .to many people say they know but can only repeat wat they have read in some book bought from a show.an old but true saying think before you speak. ATB BASIL