Ginger rabbits

Was out ferreting yesterday and caught a ginger rabbit is this common and seen a black rabbit with White ears ?

had a couple of gingers usually found in sandy soil, multi colours are usually the result of a escaped pet inter breeding with the local wild population at some point or other.

Had a range of colours when out ferreting including hairy ones , But lamping at my work is worse we get all sorts English ,dwarf etc folk get fed up of them and dump them still the ferrets dont know the difference

Hi it is ment to be bad luck!

Some are from pet stock but some occur naturally you just need two rabbits with the same gienes

When breeding pet rabbits you take these things in to account and you get out what you put in or a throw back or a different colour. Breed the colour in and hayprestow you start breeding colour rabbits.

Have seen a few about in my time blue opal black and orange.

I think I put it on another post, we were out with the hawks a we saw an albino squirrel and the birds just let it run by up a tree and then from tree to tree, they must have thought it was one of ours ferret that could jump and climb! They didn't bat an eyelid !!

All the best

Lee C

Sounds like a plan let me know when you get to the pearly gates if it worked or not.

If not then there are some black bunnies with my name on them.

God helps those who help themselves so I have been told

All the best

Lee C