• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I've got one, Great value for money, extremely well built and bright as fwook.   If you are using digital nv like a camcorder they are superb, nice and wide beam close up and tighten up nice for

hi brilliant nearly ordered the n1000 today until i read about this gonna order the ir300 tommorow thanks

That was a bit harsh mate.   The clip was done on a 1/8 chip camera so no where near as good as you are talking about in a sony pc9e camera with a 1/4 chip sensor (i since have a 1/4 chip camera my

Hi again and thanks to everyone who has contributed to this post, well have just been having a mess about outside with the laser outside and seems much better than last night have`nt done anything different to what i did last night maybe just luck and not freezing outside like last night dont know if that makes a difference .still a bit grainy but much better so going to hang on to it and see what happens,hope i have`nt pissed anyone off,will post a video soon to show results.

Thanks Darren

hi lads i'm new to the site so firstly hello to everyone.

i also have a 300mw nite-hunter laser which i use on my camcorder setup and this is the picture i get which i think is very good

here's a couple of vids using the nite-hunter laser

this one i was with si (zini)

hope these vids are allowed on the site

cheers mark

hi

have zeroed my scope with cam off but when cam attatched i`m missing do i have to set scope up with cam

I've never needed to rezero when attaching a cam but if you are in doubt you need to check your scope in the day then slip the camcorder on the back and check you still have the same poi. Some camcorder's are heavy and could quite easily affect the poi so just check for piece of mind. Don't forget shooting with nv it's very difficult to judge distance especially when looking through the cam because it's giving more magnification than just your scope on that mag. Get out during the day and pop a few paper targets so you know exactly how your gun performs with and without the cam at different distances then you'll have the confidence to take shots actually knowing how your set up will perfom.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...