• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

grow an acre of cannibis an retire

And thats very cheap, a place just down the road from me with 6.5 acres, bungalow and 2 poly tunnels sold for over £600k.   We gave up looking for a place to live on with land just silly money round

if i can raise 60,000euro i can probably buy out my mothers share of my parents house 3bed bungalow, 2reception rooms with 6.5acres + stables, sheds, stream, 200yard driveway. 1.5miles from a village,

If your lucky you can things at a good price. I have a 3 bed bungalow and 17 acres here all for 200k.................... :boogy: I dont use 5 acres, its a waste really. Hoping someone with horses will make use of it soon...... :thumbs:

I swear to christ but I stayed there for a bit in 1983,the keeper was bob ottey.It was just off the slaney river.It didnt take long for me to realise it was not the life for me.Up at 6 and bed at 10 and 60 pounds a week wages.ferk that,lol.

I swear to christ but I stayed there for a bit in 1983,the keeper was bob ottey.It was just off the slaney river.It didnt take long for me to realise it was not the life for me.Up at 6 and bed at 10 and 60 pounds a week wages.ferk that,lol.

feck me jigsaw, that was 29yrs ago, hell i wasnt even born that time...

If your lucky you can things at a good price. I have a 3 bed bungalow and 17 acres here all for 200k.................... :boogy: I dont use 5 acres, its a waste really. Hoping someone with horses will make use of it soon...... :thumbs:

make quad or bike track

thats the best pound per acre

Need abit of knowledge to grow that stuff outside in this country,

Cheers fd.

Not really for me that - I want to be able to relax whilst I'm at home, not fearing for a knock on the door off the old bill!

just harvest a bit you`ll soon relax ;)

Cheers fd.

Not really for me that - I want to be able to relax whilst I'm at home, not fearing for a knock on the door off the old bill!

It also causes paranoia :icon_eek:

Cheers fd.

It also causes paranoia :icon_eek:

give over its all in your head :whistling:

make quad or bike track

Its a good idea mate but i have one neighbour up here and i dont think they'd approve.................. :thumbs:

There is a fair chance of me moving to a cottage with 6 acres later in the year. With 6 acres what would be good to grow / keep? Was thinking a few hens and ducks for eggs. Then maybe some sheep & goats for food and alpaca's for the fun of it. Also planning on growing a few veg. Is all this do able on 6 acres?

Cheers

Wow man! Do what the heck you like! I personally would start simple and small learning as I went. Chickens would be a start. A copy of John Seymours excellent book would serve you well too. all the best man!

• Like 1

There is a fair chance of me moving to a cottage with 6 acres later in the year. With 6 acres what would be good to grow / keep? Was thinking a few hens and ducks for eggs. Then maybe some sheep & goats for food and alpaca's for the fun of it. Also planning on growing a few veg. Is all this do able on 6 acres?

Cheers

i,m in the same boat mate ,i own a farm house with 7 acres and i dont know where to start