ideal first car

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vauxhall chevette Austin Marina Austin Allegro Talbot horizon Hillman Avenger Fiat 126

Think twice about lying to an insurance company,, they live to rob you and will refuse to pay out at all if they smell ANYTHING fishy,, like saying you have a garage,, when you don`t

im 17 and I've got a defender 90, i pay £1100 a year and i think that is cheaper than anyone else i know who are insured on hatchbacks.

Posted Images

diesel estate car,

cheap to run, and shouldnt be too dear on insurance.

Im going to get one soon, as my disco & tranny van, both only do 30mpg. and it costing an arm an a leg

Thats what id do, One of my first was a 306 estate 1.9 diesel, Go anywhere for a £10 and reliable never had a thing go wrong with it apart from new tyres.... Do feel sorry for the young un these days they go to all the hassle/cost of passing then the ALL struggle to afford to insure ANYTHING...

ive just been getting some quotes for a landy,fortrak and vitty im 28 would be my first car. said im only doing 2000 miles a year kept in garage with faction alarm with a £1000 exsess and the cheapest i got was £2528 total piss take i said the moter was only worth £1000

Ive got the right truck for you its an l reg suzuki sj black in colour its got blue bucket seats big insa turbo special track tyres and only a 1.3 petrol so cheap to insure 4 inch lift kit snorkel will go anywhere fit the dogs in the back plus lamping kid 1000 quid well worth the money let me no

Lad if i was you id just swerve the whole 4x4 thing, ive got 2 mates with Defender 90's one works full time and sometimes struggles to run it,(does go brummy land alot tho) and the other well hes an only child, all good and well buying a nice disco/jimny/sj or what ever, but not so good when your mates have to come to yours to see it rather than you picking them up.

Go get yourself a fiat, year 2000, 1.2litre, can pick one up from like 600-1200, and there cheap to insure and good on fuel, if you want you can put the seats down to throw the dogs in, i mean if your going to be a mad off roader, go burn all your doe on a 4x4, but me as ive just decided, i wna be able to pick me mates up in a normal nice car when needed, and be able to just throw the dogs in the back, im 18 aswell, we've got legs,dont need no truck.!

• Like 1