ideal first car

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vauxhall chevette Austin Marina Austin Allegro Talbot horizon Hillman Avenger Fiat 126

Think twice about lying to an insurance company,, they live to rob you and will refuse to pay out at all if they smell ANYTHING fishy,, like saying you have a garage,, when you don`t

im 17 and I've got a defender 90, i pay £1100 a year and i think that is cheaper than anyone else i know who are insured on hatchbacks.

Posted Images

Mate I've got a 1.4 turbo diesel fiesta. Cracking we'd

Car. I can get the dogs in the boot. Baby in a car

Chair and whole load of kit for

Camping/holiday.

I get some looks pulling into the shows when the likes of

Rake are looking smarmy in their 4x4 :laugh: but it does

Me. Never missed a beat and is cheap to run

lieing is the way forward i used to pay 175 per month legit evrything was true some one crashed into me i broke my sternerm nearly died and never got a penny and lost a 3.5k car............ from now on lies it will be

The police must have been involved in your accident and it would have had to been proved that the other was at fault? How you never got a pay out i'll never know???? :hmm:

lieing is the way forward i used to pay 175 per month legit evrything was true some one crashed into me i broke my sternerm nearly died and never got a penny and lost a 3.5k car............ from now on lies it will be

The police must have been involved in your accident and it would have had to been proved that the other was at fault? How you never got a pay out i'll never know???? :hmm:

yes police was involved and my car never made it back out the impound it got toed away by the recovery peope and when i got out of hospital went to get it back and no record of it

yes police was involved and my car never made it back out the impound it got toed away by the recovery peope and when i got out of hospital went to get it back and no record of it

Would i f**k be letting that go mate.....you should be due a fortune for that. The greedy b*****ds are quick enough to take the cash but not so forth coming whens its them thats to dish out the money. I'd get a lawyer on to that.

If money is a bit tight, the old vauxhall combo van with the 1.7 isuzu diesel engine might be worth a look. The roof above the seats will probably be rotten, but shouldn't fail MOT for that. Brilliant little van - tough and cheap to run. Loads of room inside. Would imagine the insurance group will be low enough. There might even be some still around, being sold off direct from the local councils and utility companies, which are more likely to have been serviced regularly.

post-12466-0-92614800-1325525824.jpg

Would i f**k be letting that go mate.....you should be due a fortune for that. The greedy b*****ds are quick enough to take the cash but not so forth coming whens its them thats to dish out the money. I'd get a lawyer on to that.

it never went anywhere and my insurance just stoped deeling with it thats why i dont like insurance companies because when evrything was legit i got fuckall so now lies it is and i only have cheep motors

Forget 4x4 unless your going too us it for that, Try an estate much cheaper when i first passed i got a pug 306 td it took me everywhere and back again decent milage for a £10 but i paid about £120 a month for that when i first started out,

I got a driving ban and now iam paying 118 a month for my berlingo van... If i was you id try and get anybodys insurence, Tell them you do 2000 or under a yr, Try and get a drive built, and make sure its for soical use only with no extras ect and see how you go.. And tell them you'll pay max excess and you things worth about 200 quid

Iam paying a fortune at my age for a fcuked up night on the beer, Make sure you dont get the same Atb