Squirrel shooting with air rifle

you lucky bugger Paulus lol wish i lived wher you do mate and had all them farms thats some achievment mate no lack of interesting shooting for you there mate nice one i used to have land to shoot but the builders moved in and turned it into a ruddy housing estate nice ay now i struggle to get land my uncle owns a farm in pickering but its organic i even offerd to buy some land just so i can actually use my guns but he had already sold it which was a pitty my idea was to but the land raise birds on it and then eventually build my own house and still have a place to shoot on my door step but never worked out bummer!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh mate,, I`ll even trek about hunting for you as well !   Why do you expect it for free ?? I`m trying to be constructive here,, we all worked hard to get permission,, I`ve been knocking on door

grumpy fooker :laugh:

:laugh: Aye happy new year annaw