Squirrel shooting with air rifle

Permission will come mate,, just keep at it,, and think outside the box,,

Cemetries, orchards,, private gardens, resevoirs and fisheries, livery stables, market gardens, allotments, water pumping stations, driving ranges, scrapyards,,,

Not all the best permission is on farms,, my best air rifle work has been in an orchard this year,, 45 / 50 rabbits from a strip 60 mtrs long,, it`s alongside a rail rack,, and NO ONE does rail tracks,, so the rabbits are a constant pest

ATB

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh mate,, I`ll even trek about hunting for you as well !   Why do you expect it for free ?? I`m trying to be constructive here,, we all worked hard to get permission,, I`ve been knocking on door

grumpy fooker :laugh:

:laugh: Aye happy new year annaw

A wee weedgie hes doomed ,as rake says think outside the box collages ,uni's all have grounds and might be getting problems with squirrels ,pigeons or rabbits

I'm not sure if it's just our areas mate but I'm just finding they don't seem that bothered and worry more about health and safety ?? As a site agent I fully understand there concerns but the way I see it , if your away from the general public and respect any landowners wishes as to where and what they tell you to shoot , then what's the problem??

Well thanks for the help,but it seems there are peeps on here who want some pest control done ,going out on Friday a bit of ratting with airgun,and rake about try and lighten up a bit ,the forums called shooting opportunities ,the clues in the name,littledai

As a newbie to this forum I'm obviously mistaken to think that this was a forum where everyone tries to help each other ????

Erm yep :yes: we do TRY to HELP :yes: Well most of us do anyway's

NO ONE does rail tracks,, so the rabbits are a constant pest

I did/do, just don't tell Railtrack okay! :thumbs::haha:

OIY R.A! Your Pooch has a REALLY BIG nose :D

Tony

I`m helpfull,, just some don`t see it that way,,

Mind you,, being told that they will knock doors if I pay for the diesel,, kinda puts me off hahahahahaha

Yes he does have a big nose,, all the better to smell you with red riding hood !!

• Like 1

Just noticed this topic lads and lasses and the bit of a ding dong about Littledai willing to pay for a bit of shooting and Rake aboot saying he should drive about and pay for diesel to get knockin on doors at end of the day lads we are all desperate for shooting rights and gettin it aint easy the price of petrol and diesel has shot through the roof and this makes it hard to go anywhere if we are skint so if paying for shooting land with out the hassle of driving about millions of miles gets you some where to shoot then Littledai has more brains than money and in the end lol why not lets face it the sight of a few readys in the hand of a land owner that may be on this site to get rid of his rabbits etc is going to go a LONG WAY id pay if i had any money ive knocked on doors for years only to get the big No time after time and in some cases have the big no because of some tossas that cant seem to stick to rules and bounderies and take advantage of the land owners good will so may be the offer of a few readies might prove the right move to a good man being a responsable shooter who knows GOOD LUCK mate in finding some where

Just noticed this topic lads and lasses and the bit of a ding dong about Littledai willing to pay for a bit of shooting and Rake aboot saying he should drive about and pay for diesel to get knockin on doors at end of the day lads we are all desperate for shooting rights and gettin it aint easy the price of petrol and diesel has shot through the roof and this makes it hard to go anywhere if we are skint so if paying for shooting land with out the hassle of driving about millions of miles gets you some where to shoot then Littledai has more brains than money and in the end lol why not lets face it the sight of a few readys in the hand of a land owner that may be on this site to get rid of his rabbits etc is going to go a LONG WAY id pay if i had any money ive knocked on doors for years only to get the big No time after time and in some cases have the big no because of some tossas that cant seem to stick to rules and bounderies and take advantage of the land owners good will so may be the offer of a few readies might prove the right move to a good man being a responsable shooter who knows GOOD LUCK mate in finding some where

so where does it end, you pay for it then someone offers more, feck that merry go round. ive moved houses and areas 17 times in 47 years and always managed to find permision every time ive moved, were i live now ive been here 6 years and ive got every farm in the area. i dont pay for any of it. i offer a service and ensure i do what i offer

The way I see it you should find some sort of permission before you buy a gun,then you can't complain about loss of money if you can't find any,and if you do find some you can get the gun and know you have somewhere to go....

Common sense helps.