Sign in to follow this  
littledai

Squirrel shooting with air rifle

Looking for some shooting permission in Gwent and surrounding areas,pest shooting,crows etc,willing to pay for rites,have insurance through country side alliance membership,46years old ,all the best littledai.

Another one,, have a look at all the post asking for permission,, this is not a forum for farmers looking to get all there pest control done,,, :huh:

Knock doors

Another one,, have a look at all the post asking for permission,, this is not a forum for farmers looking to get all there pest control done,,, :huh:

Knock doors

:laugh: grumpy fooker :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

Knock doors

if i had to pick anybody for griefing the guy i knew it would be you

Knock doors

I tell you what rake about ,you pay for my diesel and I,ll knock doors,happy new year.

Yeh mate,, I`ll even trek about hunting for you as well !

Why do you expect it for free ?? I`m trying to be constructive here,, we all worked hard to get permission,, I`ve been knocking on doors looking for permission since I was 11 mate,, I still do it yet,, even setting aside a day, to get smartened up and drive around looking for new places to hunt,

Your 46, and you resent being told to try hard to find permission,, to the extent that you won`t use your own diesel to try and get yer own places, !!

Try finding some and then offer a day out in return for some sport on new ground,,

ATB

• Like 2

Another one,, have a look at all the post asking for permission,, this is not a forum for farmers looking to get all there pest control done,,, :huh: Knock doors
if i had to pick anybody for griefing the guy i knew it would be you

83 posts and you knew it would be me !? aye right bud,, your point ????

Wait till Rake about finds he's got EU Polecats :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

People do mate,, but there are lots of posts asking for hunting permission, and a lot of folk offer it as free pest control etc,, ( granted the OP here is offering to pay) But the fact is this is a hunting forum,, there are no folk on here, who want there Pest control done! lol.

The best thing folk can do is gain permission and offer swaps. I kind of stick up a standard answer for these posts, and on reflection,, the guy was offering to pay,, then questioned why he should use his own diesel to try and find permission,, so hey ho,, my answer stands,

As a newbie to the forum,, try not making judgements till you have been through the site mate,, it`s a great site, with lots of advise and help,, even from me! lol

ATB

• Like 1

Look at this section 22 wanted ,5 offered and three swaps that tells its own story

• Like 1

People do mate,, but there are lots of posts asking for hunting permission, and a lot of folk offer it as free pest control etc,, ( granted the OP here is offering to pay) But the fact is this is a hunting forum,, there are no folk on here, who want there Pest control done! lol.

The best thing folk can do is gain permission and offer swaps. I kind of stick up a standard answer for these posts, and on reflection,, the guy was offering to pay,, then questioned why he should use his own diesel to try and find permission,, so hey ho,, my answer stands,

As a newbie to the forum,, try not making judgements till you have been through the site mate,, it`s a great site, with lots of advise and help,, even from me! lol

Lol that's fair enough mate , but like a thread I put on , explaining how difficult and frustrating it is getting somewhere to shoot, even if is only a pcp,

I'm on here for the help and experience from guys like yourself but am getting a bit frustrated with door knocking , I'm starting to think I'm all knocked out and considering just selling my aas510 as it's just sitting around

ATB

Sign in to follow this