UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

IFF I MET UP WITH THEM AT THE END OF THE NITE IWITH MY 50 0DD,,, THE BAG WUD BE EVEN BIGGER,,,LOL

that's my point jim, everyone on (insert road here) tonight please meet at (insert services) at (time) and we will add our rabbits together and hang them on the gate lol

123456 and robert mitchum,

you are both showing your inexperience here,

the lads went out together ok there was 3 of them and 3 dogs maybe they did a farm each and met up at the car but there was 101 rabbits when they all got back to the car

so in my book they had as the title said over the ton again,

IVE ALLWAYS LIKE TO BE MY OWN MAN, WHEN LAMPING,,FERRETING ITS DIFFRENT,YOU MUC IN HAS A PAIR, NO 1 CAN PULL YOU DOWN,, IFF YOUR ON YER JACK.S, FULL CREDIT TO DOG AND MAN, WEATHER IT BE 10,,,OR 50 RABBITS, BUT IFF THATS HOW THEY WORK, AND PUTS GEAR AWAY,AND IT WORKS FOR THEM HAS YOU CAN SEE,, ITS UP TO THEM,

• Like 1

no doubt robert you put good numbers away and i love seeing your topics,

but on this topic you seem to be a bit negative do you think these lads did the ton?????? or 3 blokes doing it this way do you not think the title is appropiate for the effort they put in

Rate Topic star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png2 votes

UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

Edited by polar12

the lads went out together ok there was 3 of them and 3 dogs maybe they did a farm each and met up at the car but there was 101 rabbits when they all got back to the car

not at all, andys to lads lamped together and tomo lamped with andy but they did not all lamp together! Thus in my opinion they did not do the ton!

not at all, andys to lads lamped together and tomo lamped with andy but they did not all lamp together! Thus in my opinion they did not do the ton!

but the topic says UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

doesnt mention 1 dog or 3 dogs just says the above so stop mixing words and looking for an argument

ok i get you now so your saying if 4 lads go out of this internet all get 51 rabbits of the dales on differant farms with there dogs and meet up for a coffee and photo shoot at the end of the night is that classed as doing the 2 ton :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Edited by polar12

I have to agree if they had all walked the same land together as a group slipping each dog in turn then i would agree with the title but its still an impressive bag and ive no doubt the lads worked hard for it :thumbs:

No one is claiming any DOG did a ton. Tomo is simply saying he and his mates took three dogs on his land and came home with over 100 rabbits. No wonder a lot of lads don't post their exploits on here now ! The jealousy on here is unbelievable !!

Cheers.

• Like 6

No one is claiming any DOG did a ton. Tomo is simply saying he and his mates took three dogs on his land and came home with over 100 rabbits. No wonder a lot of lads don't post their exploits on here now ! The jealousy on here is unbelievable !!

Cheers.

I get what he is saying chart i dont think its jealousy i think its a simple statement he is making if i had gone out with someone and had 53 and another 2 lads were on the same land but we didnt meet up with them till the night ended i wouldnt say i had done the ton i would say i had done 53 and the other lads had done 48 and it was a great night,but if i had gone out with 4 lads and walked the land in the same group and never split up and dogs took it in turn slipping all night then i would say i had done the ton :thumbs:

Respect were respects due the lads were out with their dogs doing the graft anybody who has hunted in the dales knows its no fekin walk in the park due to the terrain especialy [bANNED TEXT] loaded down with that amount of rabbits TBH i carnt get my head around why people want to crabb these lads.

• Like 4

Cheers.

I get what he is saying chart i dont think its jealousy i think its a simple statement he is making if i had gone out with someone and had 53 and another 2 lads were on the same land but we didnt meet up with them till the night ended i wouldnt say i had done the ton i would say i had done 53 and the other lads had done 48 and it was a great night,but if i had gone out with 4 lads and walked the land in the same group and never split up and dogs took it in turn slipping all night then i would say i had done the ton :thumbs:

Well; it's all pedantic...If it was me, and someone said "how did you do last night" I would say we caught 101, BUT I had so many and the others had so many. My "jealousy" quip wasn't aimed at you; more at Dances or 123456 or whatever he calls himself. He'll NEVER kill as much gaame as these lads, he'd be better off learning from them, than crabbing them !! LOL !!

Cheers.

• Like 3