UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

used to get nephews to try and pick it up some laughs had it in house doing the wall of death to ,i was used to its bite so no frite to me but some werent , so was a surprise when a small six inch weasel nipped them , we used to let it lick honey jam of our hands, i used to ge bit daily but he sickend used to cover hands a glove, he never bit gloves but he new minute gloves were of he tried his luck , let him go in a [bANNED TEXT] moust place end of story

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

THERES 1 THING I WILL SAY RAY,,A FOX HIS TEN TIMES HARDER,, THAN THE RABBS I ADD IN THE DALES THE OTHER NITE,,THATS FOR SHAW,, THE NUMBERS UP THERE ARE NOT HARD TO GET,,IFF OWT IT TAKES MORE TOLL ON THE MAN,, UP DOWN DALE ALL NITE, 5 PLUS HOURS IT CAN FACK THE BEST OF US UP,,, THE AMOUNT OF TIMES FALLING OVER,, SOME TIMES FEET FROM A ROCK FACE,,, IM NOT A BIG LOVER OF MOBILES,, I GO ON ME OWN A LOT,,AND I CAN FEEL A PHONE COMING IN HANDY 1 DAY,,,

I agree Jim with you about taking it out of the man lol...i'm still f****d today from it,dog suffered a few knocks too as for the mobile mate it's hit and miss whether it'll work up there...mine is as good as a chocolate fireguard on most of the ground up there? Like you say if you had an accident while up there then f**k knows what would happen? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Well done tomo asd ginny spinner and co jacks bloods doing well as Roy barker once said it's dedication that's what you need lol atb fr new year the alrounder lol

Aye,old Jack's blood is still going strong matey..i knew his offspring would still be burning bright long after his demise :cray: .ATB Andy. ;)

Well done tomo asd ginny spinner and co jacks bloods doing well as Roy barker once said it's dedication that's what you need lol atb fr new year the alrounder lol

think you mean roy castle lol new the bitchin would start sooner or later if it was that easy

the pages would be full of pic's of 100 rabbits but it ain't most just fill the bag & say enough

is enough & thats the difference folk who will keep goin pushin themselves & there dogs

in the wet & cold while we are in front of the fire or tucked up in bed content with 10, 20

or what ever

• Like 1

think you mean roy castle lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Aye i can rember that saying on his tv show Record Breakers ;)

think you mean roy castle lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Aye i can rember that saying on his tv show Record Breakers ;)

i was keeping quiet i didnt know if he was talking about j barker or roy castle lol i thought feck that im not getting into that

agian haha

all this crabbin and givin the lads a hard time is beyond the joke,

tomo mate

just answer them all 2 things,

i think you are from nottingham way do you never lamp rabbits around there as all your pictures seem to be of around the dales,

and you of all people should know are dales rabbits easier then rabbits around you,or do you just not have any permission around you????

yeh i have bits and bobs round me,,genraly just lamp for an hour or so round my place,, maybee get half a dozen or so and other bits...

i used to do a lot more semi local round grantham sleaford ect over the last 20 years+, had some good bags 40 being the best..

heres another pic just for whin,,,,, venus with her 53

today30006.jpg

Thats a great picture is that Tomo :thumbs: ..Venus looks in fantastic nick. ATB Andy. ;)

Ive been ferreting with Tomo, he is a 100% top bloke. I think the majority of people on this forum like to see pics of how other posters get on when they are out.

Unfortunately, there are allways a few crabbers,. A couple of whom have never had anything but a negative response to anyone else's days out , nor a good word for anyone but themselves, which is the reason Magwitch ,and I don't post pics here anymore.Well done Tomo and gang!

heres another pic just for whin,,,,, venus with her 53

today30006.jpg

Thats a great picture is that Tomo :thumbs: ..Venus looks in fantastic nick. ATB Andy. ;)

Ive been ferreting with Tomo, he is a 100% top bloke. I think the majority of people on this forum like to see pics of how other posters get on when they are out.

Unfortunately, there are allways a few crabbers,. A couple of whom have never had anything but a negative response to anyone else's days out , nor a good word for anyone but themselves, which is the reason Magwitch ,and I don't post pics here anymore.Well done Tomo and gang!

wouldn't let it worry you mate it's only jelousey there is always a reason they never put

posts or pics up just excuses, if nobody posts no forum. but i do know what you mean

get your posts up & feck em.maybe the mods should take note of the spoilers & if that

is all they do spoil peoples threads get rid if it stops people postin then it ain't good for

the site

• Like 1