UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

Cant believe no one has mentioned time of year it is they wouldnt have been green rabbits this time of year well done i reckon to the lads and the dogs :toast: Venus is doing you proud TOMO in the daytime pic she looks mint put together and Andy i bet your made up to see Jacks offspring running as well as they are atvb lads hope the dogs stay injury free for the rest of the season be great to hear how much they put to bed this year when it ends :thumbs:

Jim nowt worse than them tops for rocks in the ground hope your dogs ok.

Edited by juckler123
  • Like 1

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Once again the jealousy head rears its nasty head in fieldsports on THL I have been subjected to a huge battering on the ferretting section by some well known members of THL for just stating the number I caught on a regular basis.

Will it detract me posting no :no:

I prefer to just carry on posting and let the members truly intrested in my hunting enjoy it and let the members who hate me carry on hating me. :cray:

Well done Tomo and crew ATB Cookie

It's funny how people who now the least about the origional poster have the most to say..jealousy is the root of all evil and the green eyed monster show's it's ugly head when someone is doing more than good with there dog's..when the jealous are doing not so good..

Good luck tonight lad's and pensioner's.. :D ..hope you do more than the ton this time around.. :victory:

• Like 1

andy,, just left that area with a skim of snow all over it,,but its turning into rain,,,

any luck? :)

was out here at 4 am, blowing a storm, rabbits everywhere, good night here in ireland last night, storm heading your way. :thumbs:

at call it a nite the dog got 2 fat toes,,,

sorry to hear that, hope he mends well soon, good luck, his doing a mighty job. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

WELL DONE LADS but in all honestly do yous not get sick of just bunny bashing .

if they did they wouldnt put the miles in to give their dogs the work ;) iv had the fortune to hit the ton mark myself with millet and moll from this forum running three dogs we manged to pip your score by three we eventually called it a night on 104 , an excellent nights lamping tomo and co . you have to work for your rabbits :yes: finding them is easy its catching them with the dog and humping them back to the road thats the killer :laugh:

Would you prefer something hardcore like foxes and deer...? Make's them the real deal eh... Most of the lads keep there business to themselves, but you do get the cranks on here posting stuff they shoudn't..

Theres too many idiots posting pointless comments...

Keep up the rabbiting lads good thread.. :thumbs:

if they did they wouldnt put the miles in to give their dogs the work ;) iv had the fortune to hit the ton mark myself with millet and moll from this forum running three dogs we manged to pip your score by three we eventually called it a night on 104 , an excellent nights lamping tomo and co . you have to work for your rabbits :yes: finding them is easy its catching them with the dog and humping them back to the road thats the killer :laugh:

done loads of bunny bashing had a dog that done 40s one night 53 , on its own and i got sick of killing them , slip run turn or two dead and thats it realy lads . look its good crack yes , its good for the dogs , but i do think the dogs need more to be a good dog , i can go back 22 year ago and we where killing big numbers with whippets dig some old photos out .

Would you prefer something hardcore like foxes and deer...? Make's them the real deal eh... Most of the lads keep there business to themselves, but you do get the cranks on here posting stuff they shoudn't..

look mate andy done hard core mate yes i have sed its good for the dogs . times have changed we can only do bunnys by law ,,,,, i was out 5 nights aweek and when i seen them bunnys i seen a pound and when i seen a hare i seen 4 pouund. just bunnys all nite would sicken me aswell as the dog . treuth i seen more dogs leam up on bunnys than out else and thats fact. but every one to there own , yes me i like game r/h/f/d/ dont we all if you can do it,

Why would you get fed up of showing your dog that much graft?

cause you dont get back home until morning with aload of bunnys you carnt be bothered with , flea ridin things , worms , and a mess , fact.

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...

you will notice through january i havent done many topics,,, thats because i havent wanted to tire the dog out lamping,,, been doing a good bit of daytime running :thumbs:

as for getting sick of bunnys ,,,, well its been a 30 year love afaire so far, i cant see ever ending :icon_redface:

• Like 9

look mate andy done hard core mate yes i have sed its good for the dogs . times have changed we can only do bunnys by law ,,,,, i was out 5 nights aweek and when i seen them bunnys i seen a pound and when i seen a hare i seen 4 pouund. just bunnys all nite would sicken me aswell as the dog . treuth i seen more dogs leam up on bunnys than out else and thats fact. but every one to there own , yes me i like game r/h/f/d/ dont we all if you can do it,

Is that you whin :laugh: :laugh: