UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

unbeleivable the sad jealous idiots on this site who would pick this post to bits just because the lads were split up and combined their total ffs were they supposed to walk the same field in a gang making more noise and getting less runs? get a grip sad losers it must pain you to the guts to see someone else doing better with their dogs than you :bad::cray:

Toby,thats a good point matey! We never set off with ANY intention of going for a big haul of bunnies..we just went to give the mutts a run and what would be would be...my son had a pup which had only been out a couple of times and we didn't want to be traipsing 3 dogs about the one field and maybe not giving the dog the chance to retrieve etc: with so much going on around him,he is just learning the game...we possibly had no need to worry as he retrieved beautifully and it was a good learning curve for him..we ended up with a good bag and that was a bonus...to me atleast the main thing was getting the pup doing all the RIGHT things first and foremost? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 1

read both threads hedz theres the same old folks trying to put there snidy comments on making it out to be no big deal but if it was there dogs doing it it would be we all know its about jealousy

Nah mate your looking to much into it nobody has out and out crabbed and whin is just a crabby wind up merchant that bait's for a rise anyway i think its just how he is :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 1

What sticks out like a SORE THUMB on this thread is this..................

Tomo........IF YOU had to carry them Rabbits i BET you'd gut 'em!!!!!!!!!!!........ :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Bloody nearly double the weight whole!!!!!!!!you need to get a pony trailer to tow up there.....with a PIT PONY! in :D

Edited by D.C.

What sticks out like a SORE THUMB on this thread is this..................

Tomo........IF YOU had to carry them Rabbits i BET you'd gut 'em!!!!!!!!!!!........ :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Bloody nearly double the weight whole!!!!!!!!you need to get a pony trailer to tow up there.....with a PIT PONY! in :D

he has he call's it ANDY HAHA

What a load of bollocks, no wonder most decent folk don't bother posting on the forum nowdays, well done Tomo, whatever the ins and out and name of the fecking topic, your out there doing it............ :thumbs:

Ah-fecking-men!!!!

Good do team TOMO/&co ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Jim,I think it's forecast a mixture of snow and rain today too but more so rain but I'd hazard a guess and say the higher ground may be a no go tonight? Hope you had a good shift matey :-) ATB Andy