UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

it must be a different world up there, are you literally falling over um . no matter what the circumstances are that is still a creditable amount of work for the dogs and men . in all seriousness those rabbits must way close to a tonne when there not paunched. i struggle to carry twenty back. thanks for sharing

What all the people who say "I wish I had that many rabbits down my way" ought to realise is these lads get in their cars and put the miles in to put the game in front of their dogs ! And how on earth anyone can crab these lads for doing big numbers is beyond me !! WELL DONE LADS !!! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 8

What all the people who say "I wish I had that many rabbits down my way" ought to realise is these lads get in their cars and put the miles in to put the game in front of their dogs ! And how on earth anyone can crab these lads for doing big numbers is beyond me !! WELL DONE LADS !!! :thumbs:

Cheers.

I put in the miles aswell but no where in Ireland would you get the land to get that much work and they where not crabed by me that is great work the lads put in and as i said to them fairplay lads :thumbs: Edited by lurcher330

Thanks lads! The ground really is testing and TOMO said at the start of the night you'se go up there two young lads you'll be ok.... Yeah right! i was f****d!!, walking up that hill/mountain was like climbing a cliff!! haha! Any more nights out up there or not TOMO?

Cheers.

Totaly agree with you mate,

the lads put the effort and time in and reap their rewards, hats off to you lads, can see no reason for any negative coments apart from the old green eyed monster, :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cheers.

I but in the miles aswell but no where in Ireland would you get the land to get that much work and they where not crabed by me that is great work the ladsput in in and as i said to them fairplay lads :thumbs:

l Have put in some miles in looking a good lamping spot in Ireland and trust me there hard to come by and if you do get one you keep it to yourself.Have few spots but nothing that would hold that amount off rabbits.Must say for dog to take 50 on a nights lamping must be a really fit dog because that some work for one dog.Tomo or who ever was there how many slips would you have to get to 100???????or how many would you miss?????

it must be a different world up there, are you literally falling over um . no matter what the circumstances are that is still a creditable amount of work for the dogs and men . in all seriousness those rabbits must way close to a tonne when there not paunched. i struggle to carry twenty back. thanks for sharing

Definately NOT falling over them matey...like Tomo said we struggled to get 10 early doors last night and being truthful i thought we were gonna get perhaps a dozen or so at best BUT we plodded on and then plodded on some more lol..we just kept on going until we found some bunnies...finding them ones thing then catching and carrying the f*****g things is another haha...sometimes the way to go is just put your head down and just battle on and HOPE!!

very well done chaps but jim does that most nights on his own with one dog and up and the down the country not just in the dales

Aye,Jim does get out there and put the gear away...fair play to him and his hounds,he's one dedicated soul to say the very least

:thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

Edited by poacherspocket22

I DONT GIVE A SHITE WHAT ANYONE SAYS,THAT PHOTO MUST BE PHOTOSHOPED :hmm: WHERE ON EARTH COULD YE GET A GATE AS LONG AS THAT :laugh: .............thats some bag guys,very well done.Respect is due....I also think yer nuts draging that ammount of meat around with ye,lol.Id be proud to have a photo of that many rabbits. :notworthy:

• Like 3

Definately NOT falling over them matey...like Tomo said we struggled to get 10 early doors last night and being truthful i thought we were gonna get perhaps a dozen or so at best BUT we plodded on and then plodded on some more lol..we just kept on going until we found some bunnies...finding them ones thing then catching and carrying the f*****g things is another haha...sometimes the way to go is just put your head down and just battle on and HOPE!!

very well done chaps but jim does that most nights on his own with one dog and up and the down the country not just in the dales

Aye,Jim does get out there and put the gear away...fair play to him and his hounds,he's one dedicated soul to say the very least

:thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

fair play pal , that is some serious work , no dought some great memories to be had