UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

thanks very much Tomo for a class night!!!

Don is lame when i went to see him before, i don't think its anything serious just a few days in the porta-mag and he will be right as rain!

I was chuffed to see Reggie run well i think this dog has a big future, couldn't take any negative points from his shift last night because he was faultless.. He jumps anything, retrieves right back to hand, walk to heal of the slip, runs down the beam well..

Well done Venus aswell, what a performance.. And next time dad you can come bag for me i needed a hand on the bit i was at lol

This is a better pic Tomo, this is going in my album

DSCI2219.jpg

Edited by frankel
  • Like 3

Excellent night once again boys. :notworthy: You must be really lucky to catch that amount with Minshaws :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, apart from Jim, is anybody on this site catching these sort of numbers? I'll bet there are few if any. :hmm:

Cheers, D.

No disrespect to Tomo or Jim because they are out doing it, but not everyone that likes a walk out after dark feels the need to post it all over the net. Plenty of lads getting out getting big bag's of game don't you worry about that the dogs that these lads are running aren't freaks just they have owners that aren't afraid to put the miles in to put stuff in front of them.

• Like 2

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner

frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor :whistling: ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one farm whilst me and pocherspocket did a difrint one with just my dog venus, and poacher acting as bag man for me ;)

well our night actualy started slow with us struggling to get 10 in the bag,,after this though things started to pick up , and they came in pockets somtimes thik and fast ,, some of this land we were on, we hadent done befor and even though its so late in the season they are stil there in good numbers,

although there was a good wind all night it was bitterly cold, and there a few nights when you see frost and ice that such numbers can be achived.

as usual andy was doing his mooving the goal posts,, :laugh: evry time we got 21 or 31 ect hed say i think we can get another 9,,, and so it continued,,,, after about 5 hours or so we got back to the van with venus, who had 46,,,, of course that wouldnt do,, so after going back to the boys,, we set about catching the remaing 4 ,,,, i actualy ended up catching 7 makling venus's total 53

the boys had 40 between the 2 dogs,,, so of course andy sent the boys out :D to make the 100 up between us,, they ended up making our total 101

all in all a cracking but very tireing night

not to shure wich was the best pic so heres a few

today781.jpg

today777.jpg

today778.jpg

Ive often wondered what 100 bunnies would like hung on a gate..well done lads.. :thumbs:
  • Like 1

And next time dad you can come bag for me i needed a hand on the bit i was at lol

This is a better pic Tomo, this is going in my album

DSCI2219.jpg

Are you for real? lol...bag man?...trust me to volunteer to carry for Tomo when his hound puts in a shift like that with hardly a f*****g drop off point!!!! I'm totally knackered when you and your brother were fast asleep in the car on the way i home i had to stop several times and get out and have a "stretch and walkaround" because of f*****g back pain...BAG MAN my arse...i'm too f*****g old to be doing that TOO often haha :laugh: .ATB Andy. ;)

Excellent night once again boys. :notworthy: You must be really lucky to catch that amount with Minshaws :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, apart from Jim, is anybody on this site catching these sort of numbers? I'll bet there are few if any. :hmm:

Cheers, D.

No disrespect to Tomo or Jim because they are out doing it, but not everyone that likes a walk out after dark feels the need to post it all over the net. Plenty of lads getting out getting big bag's of game don't you worry about that the dogs that these lads are running aren't freaks just they have owners that aren't afraid to put the miles in to put stuff in front of them.

I wasn't, Just saying for a site with so many expert, super dog owning, fully dedicated, smart arsed b*****ds, there would be at least a few others who are actually showing us the fruits of their labours. I know exactly what these dogs can do: Just suprised there's not many others showing us the numbers. Thought they'd be queuing up to prove it :icon_eek:

Maybe Green Island Hunter? :hmm:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1