Sign in to follow this  
miroku moocher

birds..

whatcha doin wid it mate??

Haven't decided yet...............

Now i know you want stuff, I''ll keep my eyes open and freeze anything a bit unusual :thumbs:

Lovely work mate. Dipper and small birds amazing. Love the pics keep updated with your work. :thumbs:

Edited by rabbiting

waw all lovely work ...if im as good as you one day ill be happy , well done , think i need to pad out more on the breasts of my birds after looking at yours they all look well done lovely full fluffed birds, ive not done enough round my barnys breast shes and not pinned the eyes very well when she was setting looking at your work has given me gt refrances :thumbs: do you just dry tan your birds in borax ? hope you dont mind me asking ... im just setting out and always looking for advice . Emma

yes paulus. it turned out well. i need to learn how to upload pic's. the pics i been puttin on are old ones taken on me old camera.they load on here as is. my new camara pics wont load ,,''says files to big...

yes paulus. it turned out well. i need to learn how to upload pic's. the pics i been puttin on are old ones taken on me old camera.they load on here as is. my new camara pics wont load ,,''says files to big...

download a programe called picasa its free and very easy to use. automatically resizes to any size you require when you click export,

yes romany taxidermy supplies have come along way nowaday's. there are a few good taxidermy supply companys in the uk. so romany do you no longer do taxidermy,,.''

Love this one

Some really fantastic specimens on here. What sort of up keep or maintenance is required if you have these? Do they need to be kept behind glass or washed or dusted etc?