White patterdale ?????

ken gould is a good pal of mine we had some good days & nights out but rags & smitty was THE dogs in them times both hard as nails in fact too hard me & toddy roberts had some great digs with great dogs in what i would call the heyday of terriers , too many great dogs to remember big rex off ken red rex son of big rex plus my own butch bred off rags & smitty met 14 foxes killed everyone never barked he wasnt even 15months old ,right............. let the slagging begin :thumbs:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHITE LAKIES, NO SUCH THING. CANT ANSWER ON THE PATTS.

Yes, I agree with you, he could be anything by his color. They are around 15 months, and till now we are pleased with them. As I know there was no bull blood in them (I mean added by their breeders),

As always you're spot on DonnyC - I remember Sugar well, she was a very smart bitch indeed (especially for those days) and if my memory serves me right was I think by a black dog called Slim (also own

im new to all this terrier working lark so just reading some posts and was shocked at the mess some of the patterdales faces the people i know use them for rabbits and rats and none have faces torn up i take it you guys put them down after foxes or badgers etc to have muzzles like that i have a staffie x patterdale bitch and shes great on rat and rabbit she was a year old when i got her from an old lady and shes been a pet with us for 5 years till i took her out with a mate and his jack russel and she was like a duck to water

ken gould is a good pal of mine we had some good days & nights out but rags & smitty was THE dogs in them times both hard as nails in fact too hard me & toddy roberts had some great digs with great dogs in what i would call the heyday of terriers , too many great dogs to remember big rex off ken red rex son of big rex plus my own butch bred off rags & smitty met 14 foxes killed everyone never barked he wasnt even 15months old ,right............. let the slagging begin :thumbs:

they was proper dogs back then no need for slagin matches

im new to all this terrier working lark so just reading some posts and was shocked at the mess some of the patterdales faces the people i know use them for rabbits and rats and none have faces torn up i take it you guys put them down after foxes or badgers etc to have muzzles like that i have a staffie x patterdale bitch and shes great on rat and rabbit she was a year old when i got her from an old lady and shes been a pet with us for 5 years till i took her out with a mate and his jack russel and she was like a duck to water

your either very green or very dodgy :hmm:

• Like 1

I think a couple of posts up proves he could of been right Slips, and if you read my post i ASKED if he was full of shit i never said i KNOW he is, i suspected he could of been fibbing but had the answer i was after off NBW. So the reason for me posting was to seek clarification on the matter. I do hope this is a suitable enough answer for you. P.S. Lions mate not loins, they are two totally different things, but then im sure you knew that anyway, ATB for 2012 dude :thumbs:

thanks for pointin out my spellin i must remember I before the O in lion av a good xmas and new year be lucky

i fly hawks and work ferrets this is all new to me so just trying to learn i've just read another post about the rules and laws so now i know what i can and cant do i just love watching animals work be it gun dogs or running dogs or ground dogs but my first love is and always will be falconry

they was proper dogs back then no need for slagin matches

sorry pal itsjust that anytime something sensible is said about proper dogs on here everyone has a dig at them im paranoid now lol

if i remember correctly garry middleton bred some white lakeys a good few years ago

just a few --look up a dog called flint that ken gould had ..

i would of thought being such an expert on gould dogs you would have known that GM did not breed flint.

i remember flint was bred at the holme valley beagles by frank stacy it may be a different flint .frank was a great pal of kens his terriers had a blue coloured coat good hard digging dogs but large .they was good workers & bonnie dogs ,we had limited success with them ,when they could get, job was done he bred a good line of terriers

i remember flint was bred at the holme valley beagles by frank stacy it may be a different flint .frank was a great pal of kens his terriers had a blue coloured coat good hard digging dogs but large .they was good workers & bonnie dogs ,we had limited success with them ,when they could get, job was done he bred a good line of terriers

this is a different flint were talking about mate, we are talking about a white dog bred by the late KJ

i fly hawks and work ferrets this is all new to me so just trying to learn i've just read another post about the rules and laws so now i know what i can and cant do i just love watching animals work be it gun dogs or running dogs or ground dogs but my first love is and always will be falconry

:thumbs: