No bull..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a shivery little whippet.   Just a little tale about drive/heart, whatever you want to call it.   I aquired some new land to do pest control when Boo was still a youngster 4 seasons ago, it i

Great read Moll.   Something I've found is that dogs which somersault/rugby tackle their prey, are always at more risk of 'putting something out' in their backs and necks. I'll try and get a photo o

good write up enjoyed it some dogs that are sold as jackers just need a bit of time off n they are right agen well thanks mate enjoyed it

Posted Images

Nice read, someone need to tell the youngsters on facebook!! that dogs do not do it all in the first 18months of there life and if they hang onto there dogs they will reap the rewards, thanks for posting and hope the dog swappers have read it.

iv all ways had a soft spot for little boo and never ever doubted his abilty in any way ;) iv run him down the beam a good few times and have allways found him giving 100%iv said it before he certainly can fill a game bag ,as for moll sticking with the dog when she thought he wasnt putting his all into the run thats just the way she is ,a very dedicated :tongue2:WOMAN

iv all ways had a soft spot for little boo and never ever doubted his abilty in any way ;) iv run him down the beam a good few times and have allways found him giving 100%iv said it before he certainly can fill a game bag ,as for moll sticking with the dog when she thought he wasnt putting his all into the run thats just the way she is ,a very dedicated :tongue2:WOMAN

That is a compliment coming from you, considering what you normally tell people :laugh:

well now you told everyone this its gunna be harder for me to get a cheep dog that someone gives up on,,freebie's rule lol nice read moll :thumbs:

:laugh:

moll, you are a breath of fresh air! love reading about your days out!

Thank you Gem :thumbs: