webley axsor manual

No sorry, cant help with cost, these guy's are really good customer service wise, I couldn't find the part I needed so rang them, spoke with them and the part arrived a few days later.

http://www.gunspares.co.uk/shopdisplaycategories.asp?id=23960&

Or call webly direct.

Another thought what pellets are you using?

Tony

cant think of the make off hand but i use a german made pointed pellet,is the muzzle easy to replace because mine just does not look right it just slid onto the barrel,i see small holes in it what are these for,thanks for the manual but it does not show the info i need

First thing to do it Ditch the pointed pellets! Trust me they are the worst design of pellets ever made!

We all fell for the hype of them being superb penatration and all the rest of it, the fact is they are simply the most inacurate of them all :yes:

I would also remove the brake; in a sub12 rifle they are there more for decoration than anything.

In theory, the holes disperse the gas behind the projectile as it leaves the muzzle and so reduces muzzle flip (not that you will get any from a sub12 PCP). They were primaraly designed for millitary rifles and they then caught on with other firearms, then the airgun industry thought "Caachinnggggg money maker£££££"

Take it off and if you want something on the end of it bung a silencer on :thumbs:

You can buy slip on silencers or a slip on adaptor and then a unf threaded silencer

Tony

i had one and it was the worst ive ever owned. was glad to be shot of it. i then got a raider 10, which i think is built round the same action as the axsor, and no problems with it. i must have just ended up with a lemon :thumbs:

stange that mate .. ive had both .. and both were spot on ....

what was the problem with the axsor

Playdo, can you put pics up of the rifle? I think I know what you are on about, and the fix is pretty simple, but would need to see a pic to check. If it is then it's a screw needs replacing and properly tightening and thread-locking. I have a few of the screws and can send you one if that turns out to be the issue. Post some pics up and we can have a look.

I have an old Axsor Gemini, which hardly ever gets used. It's the two shot shuttle mag one, and shoots beautifully. Sadly she doesn't get used as much as I'd like, the LR comes out of the cabinet in preference, and I've not got any land that's restricted to air rifle.

seals went first, then it went to webley for a service, then just couldnt get any sort of consistancy with the grouping. was getting flyers every third or fourth pellet. tried loads of different pellets, changed magazines, took silencer off and changed scopes. havent a clue what caused it. but took it to the shop and traded it in for the raider, which was much better. til the seals went. had them done, and it was bang on again.

http://www.airgunfor...down-guide.html

you could have a look here you will have to log in to see the photos tho even tho it says logan axsor its just about the same rifle an a picture speaks more than words

sorted a mates out with the stripdown he now has a none hissing rifle an it shoots spot on

Edited by RiffRaff