Sign in to follow this  
snoopdog

Bonemen

Darcy is still upstairs in bed recovering, as we had a busy weekend and the doc needed to chuck a couple of stitches in.........An excellent idea my vertically challenged rope hunter

Many folk need the services of a good bone man and many don't know where to go or who to contact, personally i use George Drake and if you want to start one off snoop i'll add to it and pin it :thumbs:

Tom Peppercorn/George Drake.....Peterborough 07847032626

got told he needed the stitches before going upstairs :laugh:

• Like 1

This is an easy one, just phone your local greyhound kennels and they will reccomend someone, down this way its a great girl called Marie and I know she travels but not sure how far up country she gets.........but as I said, call a kennels......simple!

Dont really think its a great idea giving out the numbers as you will get all the tits phoning up on a whim to ask shit for free.......if they are serious, they will make a little extra effort.

jmho

• Like 2

This is an easy one, just phone your local greyhound kennels and they will reccomend someone, down this way its a great girl called Marie and I know she travels but not sure how far up country she gets.........but as I said, call a kennels......simple!

Dont really think its a great idea giving out the numbers as you will get all the tits phoning up on a whim to ask shit for free.......if they are serious, they will make a little extra effort.

jmho

marie alright if you just want to look at her thong up her back when she tryin to fine out whats up with ya dog all she dose is make ya dog holler thinkin you get ya moneys whorth she used to come to kennals near me after a while you know if you want ya dogs done proply go to the master himself we used gorege d for 15 years so trip to goerge 2hours or 20mins to local kennels .......jmho

anyone know any good bone men in or around south shropshire area. thanks

I wouldnt mind knowing as well,cheers. SORRY WRONG AREA.