alright you gay mother fuckers...just wondered if one of you lads could do a pinned topic...where people could add names and numbers of bonemen up and down the counrty...the lads who use them swear by them ..and they can save you a hell of a lot of money .i.e. the vets...it can only be a good thing that people are thinking about the health of there dogs...what you think..?

• Like 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright you gay mother fuckers...just wondered if one of you lads could do a pinned topic...where people could add names and numbers of bonemen up and down the counrty...the lads who use them swear by

This is an easy one, just phone your local greyhound kennels and they will reccomend someone, down this way its a great girl called Marie and I know she travels but not sure how far up country she get

chick norrie Fife area always go to him if needed ??

alright you gay mother fuckers...just wondered if one of you lads could do a pinned topic...where people could add names and numbers of bonemen up and down the counrty...the lads who use them swear by them ..and they can save you a hell of a lot of money .i.e. the vets...it can only be a good thing that people are thinking about the health of there dogs...what you think..?

Thought under no circumstances you could not give out the number of the man you get to check over your dogs ?

Not even by PM ?

Surely double standards Snoop you expecting other folk to post Names and Numbers of the men they use

and

On a public Forum. :tongue2:

i wouldnt give anybodys number out .who told me not to ..as you well know maxine... :D ..but some or should i say most bonemen want there number advertising...so stop being a big girl... :D
  • Like 1

lets put this to bed max..robert meek ...cracker ken ...drakey..ect,ect ..will look over your dog ..they want to look over your dog ...and you give them a small fee in exchange of this..SD..does not want to look over peoples dogs...just the lucky few..who already see him...and those lucky enough to be intoduced to him through friends or whatever...he asked me not to give his number out...to anybody...i am respecting his wishes...,i will give it nobody ...wether they tell me they know him ..or whatever else they say...just the same as i wouldnt give anybodies number out ...if they asked me not to.i dont give a flying fook who is asking for it they aint getting it of me....we have been through this through pm...and it should of been kept to pm...now if i have pissed on your knickers..i do apologise..like i said iam just respect the mans wishes ...there are plenty of other bonemen out there who do this for a living...who want there number passing on ..its putting bread and butter on there table..this post is to help those who want to get in touch with a boneman..for the benifit of there dog...so lets leave it there and let the post comence...thank you kindly...

Darcy is still upstairs in bed recovering, as we had a busy weekend and the doc needed to chuck a couple of stitches in.........An excellent idea my vertically challenged rope hunter

Many folk need the services of a good bone man and many don't know where to go or who to contact, personally i use George Drake and if you want to start one off snoop i'll add to it and pin it :thumbs:

Tom Peppercorn/George Drake.....Peterborough 07847032626

Darcy is still upstairs in bed recovering, as we had a busy weekend and the doc needed to chuck a couple of stitches in.........An excellent idea my vertically challenged rope hunter

Many folk need the services of a good bone man and many don't know where to go or who to contact, personally i use George Drake and if you want to start one off snoop i'll add to it and pin it :thumbs:

Tom Peppercorn/George Drake.....Peterborough 07847032626

got told he needed the stitches before going upstairs :laugh:

• Like 1