Well cara doc mick myou we bitch was holding her back leg up every time I ran her laid her off for a while took her to the vets they couldn't see anything obvious so said if not better they would x-ray her so decided to see the bone man went he said it was her back cracked a few bone done her disk we dog was running and killing rabbits the next day after 2 months of injury and still fine to this day would rather go there than a vets first

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright you gay mother fuckers...just wondered if one of you lads could do a pinned topic...where people could add names and numbers of bonemen up and down the counrty...the lads who use them swear by

This is an easy one, just phone your local greyhound kennels and they will reccomend someone, down this way its a great girl called Marie and I know she travels but not sure how far up country she get

chick norrie Fife area always go to him if needed ??

I wasn't referring to any old micky mouse vets though that to be fair only have degrees is sticking a vaccine in your dog and sell you prescriptions and overpriced food. And try to drain everu penny off you. I'm taliking about proper canine athlete vets. Dr allesandro pires dr ray Ferguson etc etc. Well I'm pleased these so called bone men work for you. I wosh I had a pound for everybtime

I seen them throw a dog about clunk click that's it now me she will fly out the traps this week and win have your few bob on. Only to see the dog run as poor as ever. It's like anything else each to there own. If we all did the same life would be boring

Edited by CARADOCMICK

Simply has the dogs to win derby's with mate a half whit could win the derby with the dogs he has had. Give Charlie lister a f***ing a7 dog and it will be just that a a7 grader. Im not saying I'm right and everyone's wrong we all have our own opinions. I'm glad you lot have results. But I've never been a fan of these bone clickers. Nowt but noise for me

Once had a dog with a trainer Michael harris got it up to a 2 at hallgreen he packed up went to aanother trainer never won another race there are dog men and dog men so yes lister does have good dogs but put with someone else's they wouldn't do the same he came through from theflapping tracks all the top trainers use bone men

I use Mick Lawler at Swindon dog track ....The Mans a genius he's diagnosed various things with my dogs & all ways been spot on & he charges £10 a visit so not in it to get rich off the back of working dog men. Personally i would rather go to a good bone man than a vet. And for the record theres no fancy cracking of joints etc for dramatic effect just good sound diagnosis & advice. Atb

• Like 1

Simply has the dogs to win derby's with mate a half whit could win the derby with the dogs he has had. Give Charlie lister a f***ing a7 dog and it will be just that a a7 grader. Im not saying I'm right and everyone's wrong we all have our own opinions. I'm glad you lot have results. But I've never been a fan of these bone clickers. Nowt but noise for me

Sent you a PM mate

I'm not knocking bone men. People use them others don't I care witch one you are if I'm honest it's all about opinions but MY OPINION is that nothing can possibly come out of a place be it a back or a shoulder if it did no living creature would be able to walk. I remember when my Mrs dad had a trapped nerve in his back he was off work for a good few months and anything he did caused him great pain. So I'm just saying clunk click that trapped nerve has gone I don't buy that shite. Chiropractic work has been used sometimes well in greyhounds ie when soreness inbetween a dogs shoulder blades.or pain in the lower back. I just think they take the piss everything boils down to trapped nerves or things been out on dogs MY OPINION is that they are taking people's money and feeding them shite. Either that or they are trying to sell them the next best machine be it ultrasound or a certain box for them to stand in for 15 mins that rids of pain. As for the clown that says I came here to advertise what do I have to gain have NEVER took a penny from any dog I have looked at for anyone I just try to help out and give a second opinion before they throw a score or whatever away.

• Like 2

Well it's must be time greyhound racing pack up because all these trainers use them so all trainers are shit and must be running dogs with injuries took a greyhound to one of the so called best vet in the midlands she was lame he said shoulder injury when I got back to the kennel the bone man was there I asked him to go over her he found a cracked metatarsal boneand he said feel this and yes u could feel it

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...