This is an easy one, just phone your local greyhound kennels and they will reccomend someone, down this way its a great girl called Marie and I know she travels but not sure how far up country she gets.........but as I said, call a kennels......simple!

Dont really think its a great idea giving out the numbers as you will get all the tits phoning up on a whim to ask shit for free.......if they are serious, they will make a little extra effort.

jmho

• Like 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright you gay mother fuckers...just wondered if one of you lads could do a pinned topic...where people could add names and numbers of bonemen up and down the counrty...the lads who use them swear by

This is an easy one, just phone your local greyhound kennels and they will reccomend someone, down this way its a great girl called Marie and I know she travels but not sure how far up country she get

chick norrie Fife area always go to him if needed ??

• 2 weeks later...

This is an easy one, just phone your local greyhound kennels and they will reccomend someone, down this way its a great girl called Marie and I know she travels but not sure how far up country she gets.........but as I said, call a kennels......simple!

Dont really think its a great idea giving out the numbers as you will get all the tits phoning up on a whim to ask shit for free.......if they are serious, they will make a little extra effort.

jmho

marie alright if you just want to look at her thong up her back when she tryin to fine out whats up with ya dog all she dose is make ya dog holler thinkin you get ya moneys whorth she used to come to kennals near me after a while you know if you want ya dogs done proply go to the master himself we used gorege d for 15 years so trip to goerge 2hours or 20mins to local kennels .......jmho
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...