Sign in to follow this  
scrutchy

female harris hawk

Removed

Edited by jasper65
(Check Rules) Anyone Selling Livestock Needs To Be A Donator

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By The Field Hunter
      In excellent condition 
      comes with AGS 3x9 x40 Fith Gen Elite Scope and original box with silencer 
      Wanting £250 
      Collect from Lancashire 

• By Lamper121
      FOR SALE: 
      Weihrauch HW95K .177 in immaculate condition. I bought this rifle for my Son's birthday in summer however since then we have got a rimfire and it has not been touched. I have not modified or dismantled the gun at all. I have maintained in with the appropriate cleaners and pull through and it has been stored well. 
      In addition to the rifle I include some 1" scope mounts/rings, they aren't any fancy brand but they did the trick with the Hawke 3-9x50 I had on the rifle. 
      Finally I include a nearly full tin of H&N FTT's which in my experience the rifle loves as well as a pull through. 
      I'd like £220 for the lot. I'm Located near Malton in North Yorkshire however I'm willing to travel a short distance to meet a buyer if it helps. 
      PM me if interested, thanks. 

• By The Field Hunter
      For Sale
      Excellent condition 
      £300
      Lancashire 

• By ADAM C
      Large Seeland Mens Hooded Green Jacket.
      Euro size 58 think this is xxl
      this a lovely quality jacket it was my dads but he doesn't wear it anymore
      RRP £150+
      £60  located in Sheffield
      will post for price of postage

• By s horsfield
      Baikel 410 single shot hushpower,good condition. Pedretti 410 hushpower folding average condition. Danarms 12g over and under , single trigger fixed choke 1/4 and full , non ejector. Not much to look at but does the job, been used as my rough / pigeon gun. Would like all 3 to go all together as I’m packing in, make me an offer looking for as close to £300 for all 3 Face to face only, I’m in north notts