just local

wasnt going to chance going some distance away made the right desision like fakking day light you could see gate ways from one end of the field to the other without the lamp, ok it was windy but you cannot beat that moon light not on foot anyway the first 5 mins of being out earn retrieved the first shot hare then picked a pheasent up what was blown out from roost then spent 2 hours walking round desperatly for another shot got 2 more shots the hares went through the gate ways on the far side of the field not a fakking chance what so ever but it stretched his legs and one more hare under his belt..

post-63272-0-63772900-1323377833.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wasnt going to chance going some distance away made the right desision like fakking day light you could see gate ways from one end of the field to the other without the lamp, ok it was windy but you c

Atleast you were out Jim... I never went myself in the end cause of how bright it is, Kind of wish i never feed um now....

bend over, and take it up the sh###ter,, hes just a pup yet,,,can you do a post dattime or nite##### the answer his yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Posted Images

bend over, and take it up the sh###ter,, hes just a pup yet,,,can you do a post dattime or nite#####

oh didnt realise he was a pup, :icon_eek: its just you said he ran after how many shot hares,you better brush up on your shooting wee man or you will burn him out .now now ,bad language and all that :angel: did me asking you if he could RETREIVE daylight disturb you,as you started to talk a bit gayyyyyy :hmm: maybee im wrong about that too :whistling:

5,,,,,,, words you wud not live with me,,,, keep bending over,,and take it son,,,,

i know,im straight wee man.now back to the plastick hares,ive done 17 in 2 hours before this stupid ban,and it meant jack shit :D :D oh aye and they were in their WINTER coats.WEE MAN. Edited by bendrover

wasnt going to chance going some distance away made the right desision like fakking day light you could see gate ways from one end of the field to the other without the lamp, ok it was windy but you cannot beat that moon light not on foot anyway the first 5 mins of being out earn retrieved the first shot hare then picked a pheasent up what was blown out from roost then spent 2 hours walking round desperatly for another shot got 2 more shots the hares went through the gate ways on the far side of the field not a fakking chance what so ever but it stretched his legs and one more hare under his belt..

well done better than staying in watching corrie :) Edited by BrianSteven72

his that it ive caught, some with me hands ,,,its dec,,, and their still,, blue, lets have look what you do on rabbits,, dont hide beind all this ,,ban bollocks,, and the rspca watching you,,,its leagle ...like a fisherman holding a 40 lb carp,,,, come on lets see you,,,

Edited by robert michem

lets av a look what you do on a simple rabbit come on its leagle ,,,dont be shy,,,come on big man,, i will tell you 1 thing iff he dose not do them in day time,,like i said hes only a pup yet[he will not get doubled up] just to put hares in a bag,, thats for shaw,, iff he can not do them on his own simple has the dog will not run them,,not many people on here can say that''''''''''''''''''

Edited by robert michem