BSA R10 EXTRA FAC - 48 joule - 5,5 mm (Export version) Sale or swap + cash my way. NO LICENSE NEEDED.

Hey everyone,

One of my beloved R 10's is looking for a NEW owner.

Condition is like NEW.

This weapon is 100 % free overhere in Belgium and you do NOT need any paperwork for it.

In the UK it is a FAC rated weapon but when selling I do NOT need any papers for it... Outside Belgium (depense the country) there are other laws.... but I can sell it to anyone. It is up to the buyer to put it or not putting it on a license depnding the laws of his country.

As far as I know this BSA R10 is NOT for sale in the UK with that kind of power.

For sale or swap with cash my way.

I'm looking for a AA S510 in .22 with walnut stock (when new or in perfect (mint) condition

or

AA TDR .22 + cash my way.

All other AA multishot in .22 with cash my way.

Or

W.H.Y.

The weapon shoots around 36 - 38 ftp = 48 - 50 joule.

It is extremely heavy tuned.

Completely modified

Removing from all burs.

Other and bether transfergate.

Other o- rings in calress instead of the rubber o rings

Commes with modified bipod so that you do NOT have to remove the bipod when filling the weapon.

Brass adaptor for closing the fillport (foster male)

When needed I always can threw a extra silencer with because the weapon shoots so damn hard that the sound is like a rimfire. (+ 45 £)

-------- the silencer is made for rimfire weapons --------- you just hear a little ststststststts then.

1 magazin

Swivvelstuds

Quickfill

Cd

A new and unused complete probe (worth more than 60 £ + shipping)

Scope:

The NEW scope on it now is a 10 - 40 x 50 SFE (with sidewheel and Sunshade) N2 Optics + Smith and Bender mounts (total price: +- 215 £)

Possible to put a other scope on it:

BSA Platinum PT 4 x 44 Shockproof - Waterproof - Fogproof

or

Real TASCO 6 - 24 x 50 AOEG

Total of this set new was around 1275 £ tuning included.

For the above set I'm open for offers. (I do not need FAC rated weapons because I tune them myself and increase the power myself because it is allowed to do that overhere)

With the scope on it I want a offer when possible around 850 £ shipping included within Europe.

I send with Track and Trace and accept PayPal (wife's acount)

Shooting distances at 100 - 150 meter without any problem/

Attached some pics of the weapon and a Target shooting at 150 meter ....

Thanks for looking.

DSCI0001.jpgDSCI0002.jpgDSCI0003.jpgDSCI0004.jpgDSCI0005.jpgDSCI0006.jpgDSCI0017.jpgDSCI0018.jpg

Shooting result on 150 meter = +- 165 yards

This is a A4 page.

150metershootingwithAAs200.jpg

Edited by bmwmotard

buyer would require fac if selling to UK,YOU ARE WILLING TO SELL TO ANYONE WITH OR WITHOUT FAC,in my opinion you should be banned from this forum.

That is NOT thru...

I said that the weapon is FREE in Belgium and that it is up to the buyer to do what is needed in the country where the weapon is going to.

Read it again please.

It is NOT up to me to know what a buyer is doing with the weapon. The same for me...When I buy a weapon in the UK it is up to me to now the Laws in my country and to see it is allowed or NOT allowed to import or to use it overhere.

• Like 1

Not when the buyer buys the weapon and I deliver it to a 5I think you calles it so) a RFD and it can be shipped then to the UK.

To Spain,

To France or wharever country that need or asking papers for it. NOT to Holland (it's free overthere) Also NOT to Bulgaria and a lot of other countrys.

It all depense who the buyer is and from where or from wich country he or she is.

Not 100% sure on this, but surely whoever buys this rifle in the UK would need to show proof of the necessary FAC before the RFD it got sent to would hand it over? :hmm:

The bloke isn't saying he's going to sell it direct to any tom dick or harry.. :no:

you would be importing a firearm with no paperwork,illegal,

You mean he'd be exporting it to the UK...

I send it to who wants it in country(s) who hase NO laws about air guns... like Holland... Bulgaria and a few others in Europe.

When the buyer needs (according his laws - from the country he lives in) need that it must be send by a RFD I bring the wepon to a Fire armsdealer overhere and send let him send it to the fire armdealer in that country.

• Like 1