What packs have you hunted with

North Staffs, Cheshire, Chesire Forest, North Shropshire, Albrighton, Flint and Denbiegh,Cambidgeshire, Isle of Wight, Banwen Miners, Blencathra, Eskdale and Ennerdale, North Lonsdale, Pennine, Meynall and South Staffs, Island (county wexford), Staffordshire Moorland. Cheshire Beagles, Jonathan Elliots Beagles, Dove Valley Minkhounds, Border Counties Minkhounds, Mid Cheshire Minkhounds, West Wales Minkhounds, Cork City Minkhounds and Winnington Flyers (a now disbanded private footpack) Nearly forgot the High Peak Harriers and wynnstay. Oh and the Vale Royal Bloodhounds but they dont really count cos its not proper hunting. And as of today spent standing on a hill freezing my b#*ls off the Derby, Notts and Staffs beagles.

And as of this morning the Oakley!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've been to see gelligaer farmers a few times. the best days hunting i ever watched was a bit of an accident. me and a group of friends were doing a bit of ferreting in a valley when a rumble of hoov

Cheshire Cheshire forest Conway valley Atherstone Dove valley minkhounds Border counties Minkhounds Culmstock minkhounds Cumberland farmers Blencathra Ullswater Lunesdale Hodder valley Tiv

Out with the Goathland yesterday, joint with the Jedforest.

Pennine, colne vlley beagles, Bleasdale beagles, Holcombe, Blencathra, LLanarmon, Goathland, Spooners, New Forest, Northan Counties mink hounds, Border counties mink hounds, New forest beagles, ytene mink hounds, Portman, Lunesdale, Galway blazers, North Galway (...or was it east Galway?)

Added coniston last season and boxing day meet with pendle forest but didnt see any hunting that day so wont count it.
  • 4 weeks later...

i've been to see gelligaer farmers a few times. the best days hunting i ever watched was a bit of an accident. me and a group of friends were doing a bit of ferreting in a valley when a rumble of hooves could be heard. to our surprise the whole field of cowbridge hunt ( i think) trotted past. we were a little embarssed to say the least. the field master was actually quite amused to see us and ask how we were getting on.after a short and friendly conversation we discided to pack up and watch. great choice ,it wasn't long before we right in the thick of all the action and we could see hound hunting at close quaters . all preban of course.atb RAW

• Like 1

Cheshire

Cheshire forest

Conway valley

Atherstone

Dove valley minkhounds

Border counties Minkhounds

Culmstock minkhounds

Cumberland farmers

Blencathra

Ullswater

Lunesdale