Steyr LG 110 HUNTER - TUNED 5.5 mm. 22 +- 48 ftp for sale or swap

Steyr LG 110 HUNTER - TUNED 5.5 mm. 22

100 % NEW WEAPON

More then 60 joules (+ 45 - 48 ftp)

300 bar airtube.

............. Completely tuned..........

- Special silencer adaptor

- Special made "rimfire" silencer. (airgunsilencers are broken after 5 shots)

- Special swivvelstud from STEYR

- Special BIPOD

- Stock in walnutt with high cheackpiece

- The best matchtrigger on the world.

Modifications and tuning was around 260 £

This is a FREE weapon in Belgium, Holland and a few other European countrys.

This is truly a CANON and it shoots at several of hundrets of meters.

Groups less then a 50 euro cent are perfectly possible at 200 meters and further.

Ideal for hunting on small and middle size game in the countrys where this is allowed

I live in Belgium and I have already sold and bought several weapons in the UK. I'm also a member of different fora in the UK and on one of these I'm a international moderator.

I also hunt a few times a year in the UK with some English friends I know overthere after they invited me.

- Scope is a 100 % real (not a clone or a Chinees copy) VIPER 3 - 12 x 44 IRS with Flip-ups, sun shade and Smith and Bender mounts (in total +- 485 €)

The value of the weapon is around 2150 € or 1900 £ in te UK for a 12 ftp - This one is a 48 ftp

Weapon can change from owner for the amount of 1500 £ without scope, silencer, special silenceradaptor and bipod.

Silencer, bipod, silencer adaptor and special rail adaptor is normaly around 215 €/// Now it is

150 £

For the scope including the mounts I wil have 350£

So for the whole package 2000 € including shipping to the UK.... with Track and trace.

Secrure payment with PayPal.... Safe for sender and buyer

This is a reduction from minimum 575 £

Only this week-end ....

After this week-end shipping is for the buyer and I will increase the asking amount also with 200 £

ONLY TODAY I WILL GIVE A EXTRA REDUCTION OF 50 £ ON THE WHOLE PACKAGE & FREE SHIPPING.

So 1950 £

Belgium + 18 € and Track and Trace

Holland + 25 € and Track and Trace

France + 65 € and Track and Trace.

UK + 89 € and track and trace

I will consider a swap + cash my way for the following weapon(s)

A new or almost BRANDNEW and with NO SCRATCHES on:

AA EV2 MK IV in .177

AA TDR with case etc complete - .22

AA S510 - .22

AA s510 double airtube - .22

BSA r10 MK II - .22

BSA r10 150 years limited edition + knife and case - .22

NIMROD .22

STALKER - ADRIAN HARTLEY TIGERTEN LE .22 / 5.5mm

FX - Revolution - .22

FX - Monsoon (walnutt stock)- .22

or W.H.Y.

I don't wanna change with old or damaged weapons.

Only quality weapon(s)from TOP BRANDS.

The Steyr is TOP OF THE BILL. So please be reasonable. The price I ask is already a BARGIN.

All the above weapons in .22 or higher and with cash my way.

I don't care when they are in 12 ftp.

0032 (0) 471 734 839

or

0032 (0) 484 360 510

MORE INFO NEEDED?

email: bmwmotard@gmail.com

Stefaan

Ronse - Belgium.

ps: I'm open for offers but stay reasonable please.

Fun biddings I will NOT be answering.

DSCI0002.jpgDSCI0003.jpgDSCI0001.jpgDSCI0004.jpgDSCI0006.jpgDSCI0005.jpg

Edited by bmwmotard

NO restrictions overhere. Air guns are completely free to have and to shoot with (NO HUNTING) Now I can shoot around +- 30 shots with on full power... 300 bar airtube.

The sweat spot (the weapon is completely regulated) is from 295 bar untill 125 bar... NO difference in shots vellocity.

that is a beautiful rifle but can it realy out group most centerfire rifles at 200 yds :hmm: i have a thirty ft lbs air rifle but would not like to even think how it would group at 100 probably 12" or so.it puts then all through the same hole at 30 but pellets are limited in accuracy at range.thats a big claim and i would like to see the rifle do that before i bought it.if it did its a bloody bargain. :whistling: .here is a thought how about if it wont you will sell give a refund of 1000 pounds. :tongue2: .hey i know these rifles are the cream of the crop and worth the money.not saying one bad word about the rifle just can't believe the claimed accuracy.please educate and correct me if i am wrong.

atb mike :victory:

I have a 6.35 Condor (the only one in the world) - and a few on here have seen already pics and results of it - those guys know me personaly (Secretagentmole and his wife and a few others - I shoot long range distances with it on the militairy field in Belgium and in France.

distances from 200 - 400 meters.

That wepaon is completely rebuild, made by Antoni Annuzi in the US and rebuild by me after arriving.

The barrel is a 26 " Lothar Polygoon modified by me.

Special valve made by Antoni etc

The price is more then 3500 US $ without shipping, scope, importtaxes etc...

That weapon is so correct that I shoot now groups from around 8 cm and less on 400 meter. The scope on it is a Smith and Bender on this moment.

With rimfire I shoot ranges from 800 - 1250 meters on the militairy field.