ARMY ARTIC ISSUE THERMAL BASE LAYERS THE BEST !!

HI ALL -COME ON EVEYONE !! IM SELLING LOADS OF THESE ON PIGEON WATCH !! YOUR ALL MISSING OUT ! IM HMR-SAVAGE ON P.W

IV GOT QUITE A FEW SET OF THESE FANTASTIC ARMY ARTIC ISSUE THERMAL LONGJOHNS AND LONG SLEEVED TOPS , THEY ARE SNUG FITTING SO ALLOW FOR THAT WHEN CHOOSING YOUR SIZES , THEY ARE THE LASTEST IN SMARTWEAVE TECHNOLOGY AND ARE THE BEST YOU CAN GET - THEY ARE RETURNED TO M.O.D STORES AFTER BEING ISSUED BUT NOT WORN , THUS SOME MAY HAVE THE SOLDIERS NAME WRITTEN ON THE LABEL - I WONT GO HUNTING WITHOUT MINE ON AND BOY DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHEN ITS SNOWING OR BELOW FREEZING , THEY ARE A POLY MIX WITH ELASTICATED CUFFS AND ROUND NECK ON THE TOP AND ELASTICATED WAISTBAND AND ANKLES AND A Y FRONT OPENING blush.gif BUT HAVE A BRUSHED INNER LINING FOR COMFORT - THEY WONT ABSORB SWEAT AND ARE 100% BREATHABLE - OLIVE ARMY GREEN IN COLOUR - PICS ATTACHED -MIX N MATCH YOUR SET - FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY AT £12 A SET POSTED (1 TOP 1 BOTTOM)

PAY PAL GIFT PLEASE TO decoreighter@aol.co.uk cheers guys marc

http://i1228.photobu...j09Up1g_124.jpg

http://i1228.photobu...j09Up1g_123.jpg

http://i1228.photobu...j09Up1g_122.jpg

IF YOU REQUIRE A DIFFERENT SIZE P.M ME AND IL MAKE A NOTE OF IT AND WHEN I GET THEM IL GIVE YOU THE HEADS UP GUYS , BUT DONT PAY TILL I DO - :thumbs:

LARGE TOP = 108CM 3 SETS LEFT GUYS

LARGE BOTTOMS =85-96CM

MED TOP = 100 CM LOADS OF MEDIUMS

MED BOTTOM =74-84CM

I ALSO HAVE SMALL TOPS X 6 IDEAL FOR THE LITTLE LEAGUERS = 92CM

Edited by brizinni

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much mate and can u post if i send a postal order cheers dan

hi bud you will love these they are fab ! as the ad says £12 posted anywhere in uk

if you want to send me a postal order thats fine to but make sure its uncrossed in my name or il have to clear it in the bank and that takes a week - pay pal would be better though ? il pm my adress now bud -marc

Sent money via Paypal on the 9th December for these thermals and have received NOTHING will be contacting Paypal to-day about this seller!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:censored: WHAT ARE YOU ON!!! - BEWARE OF IDIOTS ? BEWARE OF YOURSELF MORE LIKE - DONT YOU KNOW WHAT TIME OF YEAR IT IS ! WHEN YOU RECIVE YOUR THERMALS IL EXPECT AN APPOLIGY FROM YOU OK - COME TO ME FIRST IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM MATE ! DONT GO TREADING SOMEONES NAME DOWN BEFORE GETTING THE FACTS OR ASKING BEFORHAND ! EVERY SINGLE ORDER PAID FOR HAS BEEN SENT OUT AND RECEIVED WITH GLOWING REVEIWS !! IF YOU DONT RECEIVE THEM LET ME KNOW AND IL ENDEVOUR TO REFUND YOU OR SEND ANOTHER SET OUT - I CANNOT BE RSPONSIBLE FOR ROYAL FAIL OK -MARC

Edited by brizinni

Lurcherjam I've just been on pw and he has got 6 pages of orders and thanks so it might just be a delay with the postie :thumbs:

THANKS BUDDY - IM HMR-SAVGE ON P.W - ITS SILLY SEASON FOR THE POST OFFICE AS ITS CHRISTMAS TIME ! WHOS THE WALLEY BELOW - LETS HOPE HES MAN ENOUGH TO APPOLAGISE WHEN HE GETS HIS ONLY SET -THANKS ;)