Broken Britain......No it's f****d !!

some sick b*****ds out there.and some question me cause i dont believe in a god.

I'm with you mate, :thumbs: how the hell can anyone say God Bless the little mite :angry: where the hell was GOD when that was happening, :boxing: :boxing: too much bloody religion in this shit world. :yes:

• Like 1

Sick as f**k. . . . . but where did the 'raped' bit come from, it seems the mirror have pulled that one out of thin air?

And how exactly did they pluck rape out of the air?????????

The child was admitted to hospital with sexual injuries and serious internal injuries.

Granted the media have a bad rep in this country but your just trying to deflect from the crime imo. :thumbs:

christ, Reading this i can only say there are some Fooked up people in the world..

the two that did this vile act should be put before a firing squad and shot, Prision is too good for them, and a waste of money looking after the scum...

Its about time Someone stood up and said enough is enough,

bloody sickening act by any far stretch of the mind.......... poor innocent child,

Snap.

Sick as f**k. . . . . but where did the 'raped' bit come from, it seems the mirror have pulled that one out of thin air?

And how exactly did they pluck rape out of the air?????????

The child was admitted to hospital with sexual injuries and serious internal injuries.

Granted the media have a bad rep in this country but your just trying to deflect from the crime imo. :thumbs:

Don't get all worked up mate. I just caught it on the news and they didn't mention rape, sexual injuries, or serious internal injuries when i saw it, maybe there have been greater developments since them. The newspaper article you linked also does not mention sexual injuries or internal injuries, despite using rape in the title.

Hence i was asking where they had got the 'raped' bit from, or had they just pulled it from thin air.

Why exactly would i be trying to 'deflect from the crime'. . . . . ??? They are sick fuckers, whether they raped the kid or not. We are just talking levels of sickness.