saluki whippet greyhound puppy

hello i am new to the forum and i have a saluki whippet greyhound puppy he is 15 weeks old and so far he can fetch nearly sit im 12 and i love hunting need tips bringin him on and so on hes a light brindle colour dog lovely dog ands interesed in anything that moves he will pounce on it shake it everywhere and growl at it any tips would be helpful

thanks hodgypig

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty retrieve training with that pygmy hedgehog should stop it being hard mouthed,use a tennis racket with nice soft strings to get some distance

be carefull lads . we need to watch this 1 i think

there's a dvd called purdys progress, will help you out no end.   dont mind the knobs, the site's full of them

Posted Images

hello i am new to the forum and i have a saluki whippet greyhound puppy he is 15 weeks old and so far he can fetch nearly sit im 12 and i love hunting need tips bringin him on and so on hes a light brindle colour dog lovely dog ands interesed in anything that moves he will pounce on it shake it everywhere and growl at it any tips would be helpful

thanks hodgypig

should make a nice dog mate just take its training nice and easy make everything a game ie recall and retrive. Try get a rabbit skin train it up on atb mike
Guest long-tail

plenty retrieve training with that pygmy hedgehog should stop it being hard mouthed,use a tennis racket with nice soft strings to get some distance :D

Edited by long-tail
  • Like 2