lurcher pups free to good home

if kids and the lass have their way im stuck with them she just said just get another lurcher pup and keep them as pets but i cant be feeding 3 dogs

Well do the right thing and take them back and get a proper lurcher.........they look cute now but they'll be pig ugly shit machines soon. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whys people slaging the lad ther free to working homes this sites mad the ban will never get over turnd if we all carry on like this its suposed to be a hunting site for people that love the sport but

Obviously your lass knows more about dogs than you.

do you know the lad? how do you you if his dogs are good or not, or are you just spouting a load of pish again whin, how many litters a year do you breed?

if kids and the lass have their way im stuck with them she just said just get another lurcher pup and keep them as pets but i cant be feeding 3 dogs

Well do the right thing and take them back and get a proper lurcher.........they look cute now but they'll be pig ugly shit machines soon. :thumbs:

true but I supose you could take one back and keep one it could be a useful bushings machine lol

true but it cost me 20 quid and 6 hour round trip on the bus plus i gave him a 10er for bag of dog food so in the end if take them bk its gunna me 50 quid plus half a day on a bus for f**k all

they,ll soon get over it yoiu only had them 2 days ,you only be in their bad books for a few days lol it bad enough feeding a retired worker never mind potlickers

true plus if your getting a lurcher pup soon than that will keep them happy

true but it cost me 20 quid and 6 hour round trip on the bus plus i gave him a 10er for bag of dog food so in the end if take them bk its gunna me 50 quid plus half a day on a bus for f**k all

well you find a decent pethome for them in

true but I supose you could take one back and keep one it could be a useful bushings machine lol

thats<what im thinking keeping 1 for bushing and bring in a lurcher pup to work with it

thats<what im thinking keeping 1 for bushing and bring in a lurcher pup to work with it

Yeah I think if you kept one it could make a good bushing dog it would be great along side a lurcher

Yeah I think if you kept one it could make a good bushing dog it would be great along side a lurcher

and then you keep the wife happy and the kids and you get a bushing dog and bring a lurcher pup in ,but what i would do is find a home yourself for the pup then you know its look after