lurcher pups free to good home

so what are they

jack x ghd???

bull / jack x ghd ???

collie x ghd ???

collie /whippet x ghd ???

we are missing some sulki :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i know i shouldnt laugh,,,but guy sounds like a right dell boy :huh: ,,,,iam sure there,s a paul n scobby on k9 community,,,is it same dude ?????

• Like 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whys people slaging the lad ther free to working homes this sites mad the ban will never get over turnd if we all carry on like this its suposed to be a hunting site for people that love the sport but

Obviously your lass knows more about dogs than you.

do you know the lad? how do you you if his dogs are good or not, or are you just spouting a load of pish again whin, how many litters a year do you breed?

Ha ha beleive me if its what yous are saying I will not take the thing out hunting it will be a pet and jonnyboy I didnt find out till an hour or so ago and noticed he has not been on here and backing him self upo_O

hammerdan of here run a similer x and its turned out ok mate

Ha ha beleive me if its what yous are saying I will not take the thing out hunting it will be a pet and jonnyboy I didnt find out till an hour or so ago and noticed he has not been on here and backing him self upo_O

No probs mate. :thumbs:

What's this bloke about ffs, he's took a few lads for mugs by the sounds of things.

Sometimes you've got to ask yourself if something is too good to be true...... a stranger giving away what sounds on paper a good lurcher :hmm:

I'm suprised at how well you lads have taken being duped, if this is all true surely he deserves a little word.

i took the pups to the vets today and vet swore black and blue that it had russell in? i phoned up lamping lurcher and he said today they were collie whippet x greyhounds its abit f****d if they are bullrussell x greyhound coz i have ended up with two useless pups that kids have fell in love with and telling me not to get rid of ill try get pic of pups standing up so can see how small and dumpy their legs are

i got showed the pups in his garden and all he had was a shitty touch for light so i couldent get good look at pups or bitch but i know he had a funny looking terrier type dog that he shuffed in house as i came to the house maybe that was the bullrussell ???

Edited by bush wacker

i took the pups to the vets today and vet swore black and blue that it had russell in? i phoned up lamping lurcher and he said today they were collie whippet x greyhounds its abit f****d if they are bullrussell x greyhound coz i have ended up with two useless pups that kids have fell in love with and telling me not to get rid of ill try get pic of pups standing up so can see how small and dumpy their legs are

i got showed the pups in his garden and all he had was a shitty touch for light so i couldent get good look at pups or bitch but i know he had a funny looking terrier type dog that he shuffed in house as i came to the house maybe that was the bullrussell ???

my mate seen the terrier in with the greyhound mate ,my mates got some whippet pups 6 weeks old which will tower your pups deffo not what he said they are it all makes sence from his tread about he mate with this litter and funny eniugh the greyhound bitch is the same height and he has jackrussel in the pen with the bitch ,his f**k yous over without a doubt

your better breeding your own stock then you no whats in them

would love to find a bitch for my dog as he ois four and. Havent had him on a bitch yet he is a good dog aswell defo want a pup out of him in the future. And NEWKID I know what you mean mate ;-)
  • Like 1

yh i saw the russell in with the grey aswell and he had a mastiff that was pupped up off a bullgrey in his yard aswell

yh i saw the russell in with the grey aswell and he had a mastiff that was pupped up off a bullgrey in his yard aswell

he got a puppy farm going right on ,what you doing with your pups cos when my mate phone he said he would take them back ?