Sign in to follow this  
Catcher 1

AA Prosport For Sale

You were on at 8 13 this mornin can you let me no whats goin on regardin the gun iv paid for,bad craic this.

First of all mate.Dont come on here trying to make me look like some rip of merchant.The gun is not yours.As after me waiting a week.You still hadent paid for it.So get your facts right.The gun is now sold and paid for.As it still belonged to me.Maybe i should not have called you a time waster.And for that iam sorry.But i have waited a week and still no payment.If your cheque comes i,ll send it back.Mind and cancell it.Dont want to hear any more untrue stories about me.Catcher.

First of all mate.Dont come on here trying to make me look like some rip of merchant.The gun is not yours.As after me waiting a week.You still hadent paid for it.So get your facts right.The gun is now sold and paid for.As it still belonged to me.Maybe i should not have called you a time waster.And for that iam sorry.But i have waited a week and still no payment.If your cheque comes i,ll send it back.Mind and cancell it.Dont want to hear any more untrue stories about me.Catcher.

What do you mean untrue stories i posted you the money in good faith on the day you advertised the adverytised the gun, the tracking number i sent you even states that, its nearly xmas that is why the money will be slow, what the f**k can i do about that, and why havnt you been in contact with me if you were in such a mad rush, do you not care catcher1 that iv gone out and spent 60 pound of my hard earned money on a scope for this gun and also missed out on other guns whilst waiting for it.

I never heard from you at any time apart from last week..Or i would have held the gun for you.As for the scope.Have a look round the site.Guns are beind soled ten a penny.Catcher

I never heard from you at any time apart from last week..Or i would have held the gun for you.As for the scope.Have a look round the site.Guns are beind soled ten a penny.Catcher

Its only been a week for fucksake and a week in december at that, as far as i was concerned i didnt want to mither you about the gun and trusted you to to send it in your own time once the money had cleared, i couldnt and cant control the speed of posted items especialy at this time of year, iv met some fantastic scottish lads over the years even from your neck of the woods and they were brilliant lads shame about you...

O K Shame on me bye.

Take it back shame on you.Still havent had any post from you.Only took two days for the guy who got the gun to be delivered.And hes delighted with it.Time waster.

Thank you Catcher for a fantastic deal !! :yes: , a special thank you for the gunslip and scope you added :victory: , you are a true Gent.

Happy Christmas, Rob.

Edited by robsmyth

Thankyou Rob.Hope like i did.You have many a good day out with it..All The Best.Catcher. :thumbs:

I sent the cheque on the 3rd catcher1 that is a fact-i am no lier simple as thatyou can see i sent it on the code i gave you, as you say the gun is gone now so forget about me and my cheque, you did what you did and thats up to you, i would have done diferent but that is me..

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this